New Microtransactions: Mannequin Hideout Decoration, Croaking Utility Flask Effect, and Arachnamagus Cloak

Real talk, Mannequins are God Tier rating from me.

I'll be buying these as I get more supporter packs.

S Tier Idea and thanks so much for these <3!!!!
No point in buying MTX in EU since u can barely get some login time with the constant server issues.
"
Real talk, Mannequins are God Tier rating from me.

I'll be buying these as I get more supporter packs.

S Tier Idea and thanks so much for these <3!!!!

You might consider something before you do.

The Mannequin's can't share an MTX item. For example, if you want to have 3 Mannequins, with all 3 using the same body armor, you would need to OWN 3 of that same body armor MTX piece. Just an FYI.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
We need to get this fixed. Mannequins need to share the same MTX without needing multiple copies of it.
"

We need to get this fixed. Mannequins need to share the same MTX without needing multiple copies of it.

Even though I agree it would be nice to be shared, there's nothing to be fixed. You put your MTX on it, just like you put it on yourself /shrug
Last edited by mcswayer on May 5, 2023, 2:27:05 AM
no one pays attention to mistakes or the real losses they bring to the gaming community
Last edited by p_2 on May 5, 2023, 10:58:59 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Heard the mannequins have been crashing hideouts? Makes me cautious about buying too early…

I have some experience with this type of errors, I lost mirror jewells as a result of a similar error (protected by transfer skins) as a result of a similar situation
I made a video about this bug and that's all....
I was assured by the website that they were sorry. Nothing more, later it was fixed globally (but the loss remained) :)
But the problem of transferring skins exists. Now the league also appeared in the crucible of titans
As for the dummies you are right to warn about their problems...as for long term players....they won't be able to hang AA on them for sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrsOuIs4JC0
Unless they just need a simple "we're sorry" to compensate for the case
Last edited by p_2 on May 5, 2023, 11:08:24 AM
wow the cloth simulation on the cloak looks really bad. it's like five random pieces of drywall duct taped together violently jerking around in a wind tunnel.
As long as those Mannequin acting like this, as you need to have multiple pieces of the MTX, its not worth buying it.

I mean, what you do when you have more than one MTX Outfit which contains a piece of a Core Supporter Pack ? I mean you can't just buy it again even if you wanted to, but who wants to buy a $480 set again just for one piece.

Well at least now i could dump my 10+ duplicates of footprints and gloves etc. , from all those years somewhere to show. LUL
my mannequins will be having mismatched mtx box clown outfits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info