New Forum Avatars

I will stick with mine
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Yeah,we need more forum icon while the actual league is burning slowly to the ground
Forum needs full rework, it's literally 2006 experience
Last edited by Sawadar120 on May 1, 2023, 4:07:33 AM
Most of them look ugly AF.

"
Sawadar120 wrote:
Forum needs full revork, it's literally 2006 experience

This.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 1, 2023, 4:06:13 AM
Gib Scion pls!
nice, Trialmaster my favorite character.
Idk, they don't really look good to me :) more on an ugly side. Maybe a few are ok but oh well, maybe that's just me.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on May 1, 2023, 9:34:25 AM
Some of them look like from 2008 ....
Can we please get updates for HO music player instead of new PNGs for forum, please? Game has some of the most talented audio artists and some of the best music, but all we get is two new tracks every league. We have an untainted paradise of mystery box's themes, trailer themes and other content, as well as a bunch of straight up bugged tracks
GGG is an expert doing realy useless things, when there are a lot of ToDo listed in "feedback and suggestions".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info