Scorched Earth - Burning Damage Templar

"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
Think about getting a different Fireball for single mobs/rares/bosses.

The Conc area of effect only increase the dmg of the explosion, NOT of the hit done by fireball. So you not get any benefits from conc aoe when it comes to face single mobs.
On the other Hand, vs single mobs, ure burn chanche seems a bit to low. In the vid u often need to cast some fireballs at single mobs to get them burning. Maybe build up a single target fireball in the boots/gloves/whatever with increased ignite chance.

Also, u are only 2 points away from elemtal equilibrium. Its a bit complicated, but with frostnova or a frostnovatrap, u could easy increase the burn dmg by an very huge ammount.

This is incorrect. I did a lot of testing to make sure conc effect works on single targets. The entirety of the damage that fireball does is aoe. It is ALWAYS aoe.
IGN: IamThePuddingInTheNight
"
mirop wrote:
If you'd only had 4L Items, which support would you reject on your Fireball?

I used a 4L for a while and on it I had fireball, conc effect, proliferation, and iron will. Though, now you might be able to add increased burning damage instead of iron will.
IGN: IamThePuddingInTheNight
As far as curses go, why don't you use Vulnerability? You can keep it at lv 1 if you want, as the 40% increase to DoT effects that Vulnerability grants stays constant across all gem levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info