3.21.0c Hotfix 3

yooo waiting on LightHouse
3.21.0D

sabo nerfs are reverted

when
One smart thing they should do is simplify the recruitment in the guilds and above all the search for the guilds directly in game, it is not clear why one to be recruited must necessarily enter the forum when it is enough to simply give the possibility of being able to send a tell directly in game .
to find a guild by forcing people to browse through the billions of posts in the forum you lose entire evenings, while with a direct in-game tell it is much faster

send the tell = answer = guilded or well no end. so instead you have to wait even days before a master answers you and gilds you
"
Juxx2013 wrote:
"
FrogZ_VV wrote:
This still DOESN'T WORK ----> "While in a Corrupted Map with 8 Map Modifiers"

Neither does "While you are Delirious" :(

Map 20% deli, killed all crucible monsters including several rares. No challenge.

Worked for me. As soon as a ran a deli map it got completed after i killed the first Crucible rare monster.

Was a Dig map and there was Expedition in that map as well in case it matters.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Worked for me. As soon as a ran a deli map it got completed after i killed the first Crucible rare monster.

Was a Dig map and there was Expedition in that map as well in case it matters.

It worked on the attempt after next for me too finally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info