[BUG] Kinetic Blast COC Fireball with Nimis bug, details inside

hello GGG, I gathered some details from people who have this bug ,can you response and answer about this ? i posted since league opened day1 and no answer from GGG.

*Details 1*
From the Q&A:
Will Nimis projectiles return even if they hit nothing?

In most cases, yes. A projectile which flies out uninterrupted to the maximum projectile range will return instead of just stopping there. But returning, like piercing/chaining/etc, does not extend how long a projectile can exist. If a projectile lasts for an explicit duration like Spark, or fades out over a fixed time like Freezing Pulse, it stops existing after that and can't then return.

What are the implications of the changes to the way projectiles return to you for both Kinetic Blast and Fireball when used with the Nimis Ring linked with fork? Do they still explode on walls and your character, and on contact with fork?
Nimis changes from "Projectiles Return to you at the end of flight" to "Projectiles Return to you". This means projectiles will return if they collide with a target and don't pierce/chain/fork/etc from it, where before they would not have done so.

Kinetic Blast does not itself explode, it causes explosions around when it impacts something, this is still the case.

**BUG** Kinetic Blast is NOT functioning the way it should, and it is significantly altered as a result.

GGG Please acknowledge this bug and fix it.

**BUG** primary damage comes from the explosions.
Since Kinetic blast projectile is not returning correctly, then explosions are not happening at location of player.
(Credit : IrishRoyal)

**Details 2**
The Kinetic Blast projectile creates explosions not like 3.20 because 3.20 is explosions around my character(all explosions will around my character like in video) but 3.21 it's not working correctly so we think it's a bug because some explosions is far from character.(patch note did not have kinetic blast change so we think it's a bug) please check my friend video (you will see all explosions only stay near character)

this first video show 3.20 KB explosions (all explosions will stay tight around character)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1Xb90_e2g&ab_channel=M4DC4T

this second video show 3.21 KB explosions not a same as 3.20 because explosions is very far from character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhgZ62Nju4&ab_channel=TheSivagorn

you said that in patch notes and or in FAQ that Kinetic Blast is not change but it's not the same as 3.20 and our build is broken.
"Kinetic Blast does not itself explode, it causes explosions around when it impacts something, this is still the case." <<< but it's not the same as 3.20
*Bug is Kinetic Blast is NOT functioning the way it should, and it is significantly altered as a result.(like my second video)

Last edited by sivagorn on Apr 20, 2023, 4:11:25 AM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2023, 4:36:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
bump
"
sivagorn wrote:
bump

Per forum guidelines you are ONLY allowed to "bump" a thread ONCE per 24 hours including the creation of the thread.
Cotinue to doing so like you have done can be seen as SPAM and force GGG to take action against your account.
oki
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
sivagorn wrote:
bump

Per forum guidelines you are ONLY allowed to "bump" a thread ONCE per 24 hours including the creation of the thread.
Cotinue to doing so like you have done can be seen as SPAM and force GGG to take action against your account.

oki
+1
+
"
sivagorn wrote:

Well you are not garenteed to get a reply from GGG in regards to bug reports....
its mean they see my post but no answer and not interest about fix a bug ? it is my fault? i will get a ban because my build broken but no one care ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info