3.21.0c Hotfix 2

3.21.0c Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where Caustic Arrow was not spreading Caustic Ground or dealing chaos damage in an area on impact when it pierced enemies.
  • Fixed a bug where increases and reductions to Shrapnel and Siege Ballista Attack Speed were applying twice.
  • Fixed a bug where completing Logbooks with at least 10 Remnants active would only grant credit towards the Expedition Excavation Challenge if the Logbook had an area level of 81 or higher.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not click and drag items into the Forge of the Titans or the Antique Furnace.
  • Fixed a bug where the client could freeze when interacting with the Forge of the Titans or the Antique Furnace in Controller Input mode.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2023, 4:20:53 PM
"
Fixed a bug where Caustic Arrow was not spreading Caustic Ground or dealing chaos damage in an area on impact when it pierced enemies.

finally
now we wait when fortfy mastery on melee hit will be work against bosses
or maybe it's wild strike not working i dunno
Nil sub sole novum
Last edited by Aov7.NATREZIM on Apr 16, 2023, 11:18:05 PM
Wheres the compensation buff or fix for twister build?
No compensation for twister build?No nerf for totem explosion?

What a NICE "BALANCE"
killing monsters with gloom shrine drops no loot
..when will you fix the bug with the Lighthouse map not work with the Divine Vessel to capture the soul? You seem to re-introduce this similar bug every time you shuffle the atlas and it's exhausting. Please fix it. A non-zero number of people have been filing bugs for this every day.

8% less elemental damage taken is huge, especially with how poorly tuned the crucible mobs are.

Thanks.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 17, 2023, 12:37:13 AM
Did Rog Crafting change with this small patch this morning? He acts unusual.
The collision of mobs with Crucible Forge also needs to be resolved.
Essence & Blight, maybe something else
Please remove the current charge up crucible mechanic and replace it with simple buttons that don't waste time. And fix crucible monster loot.

Like we step into the circle, see four options next to each other, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%. Click one, monsters spawn. Or have five options to mimic the delirium percentages.

And make them drop more loot than normal.

I'm only interacting with the league mechanic to do challenges, and I'm finding the mechanic really boring. The delay before it starts, and the lack of monster loot, they're making it a rather boring league mechanic IMO.
"
Fixed a bug where completing Logbooks with at least 10 Remnants active would only grant credit towards the Expedition Excavation Challenge if the Logbook had an area level of 81 or higher.

Would it be possible to admit credit for those of us who did not get credit for this exact bug? I was wondering what was going on...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info