[3.22][SSF] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Cold Wander Raider

Idk if its been posted, but for levelling Rapid Assault/Avatar of the Chase feels better til you get darkrays. It does mean you need to save a good chunk of respec points but it makes the middle ground feel a bit smoother
Anybody knows if it's possible to use eldritch currency on the ritual special bases (aka the blizzard crown for this use case) ?

I can't find any info on this anywhere, and I don't have a special base yet to test this, haven't bought any yet and haven't come across a blizzard crown yet myself so far

@100purified : Maybe you already tested that so I figured it would be a good place to ask.

Love your build btw ! I'm struggling a bit with survival, against strong ennemies like strong essences (I have all essence nodes) and crazy buffed expedition mobs (I have the keystone), but it's mostly due to me being bad mecanically at the game XD.

I actually started another build so I have a strong tanky elementalist that can take care of anything my raider can't deal with, I'm impressed at you for playing this to lvl 100 without any other character in the past couple leagues !

Power siphon always had a special place in my hearth, so it's refreshing to see a viable build for SSF with such a niche skill
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Aug 29, 2023, 9:58:03 AM
"
Anybody knows if it's possible to use eldritch currency on the ritual special bases (aka the blizzard crown for this use case) ?

I can't find any info on this anywhere, and I don't have a special base yet to test this, haven't bought any yet and haven't come across a blizzard crown yet myself so far

You unfortunately cannot, the eldritch implicits will override the item's natural implicits. Honestly I think it would be a bit too broken if it didn't.
Hello

looong inaktive player here...

why you dont use just cwdt and for eg immortal call like in past times?

thanks!
Last edited by Rustomer on Sep 5, 2023, 3:17:13 AM
"
Rustomer wrote:
Hello

looong inaktive player here...

why you dont use just cwdt and for eg immortal call like in past times?

thanks!

This build is already socket starved, so can't really afford putting additonal support gem like CWDT for the guard skill. I suppose you could use it if you really wanted to at the cost of replacing your rings with unset rings, but then you're losing a lot of chaos res from amethyst rings or other ring bases you could be using instead.
Last edited by 100purified on Sep 5, 2023, 10:01:30 AM
Thanks alot,

and whats about iron reflexes (i think that was the name if the passive which changes all eva in armour)

wouldnd it better to invest fully in Armour because eva never gets high enough to be noticeable?
"
Rustomer wrote:
Thanks alot,

and whats about iron reflexes (i think that was the name if the passive which changes all eva in armour)

wouldnd it better to invest fully in Armour because eva never gets high enough to be noticeable?

You could do that, but I've found a bit of both to work a little better. 20k evasion still gets you about 70% evade chance, so it is quite noticeable.
hey man about to 90 and just a quick wonder if im right. out of the p siphon f charge or extra curse extra curse is prior right? then the frenzy wheel right man. thanks
"
masamunee219 wrote:
hey man about to 90 and just a quick wonder if im right. out of the p siphon f charge or extra curse extra curse is prior right? then the frenzy wheel right man. thanks

I'd go with big frenzy charge wheel first, then extra curse, then power charge.
Tempted to give this a go as my final char for the league. Not sure if it'd be easier to build for in SSF or trade, kinda leaning trade but attempting to craft my own stuff.

What would you recommend to level to be able to transition into this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info