[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

How does Spiritual Aid help?

I switched to this build from another similar one I am leveling with, and this seems a lot better. I haven't even switched my passive tree yet - it is about 60% the same - and even so the difference is quite big.

Btw I think the all-in-one PoB isn't configured properly for damage (and other?) calculations.
Last edited by Devilator on Aug 20, 2023, 3:05:18 PM
Interesting take on SRS.

How come you don't use AG?
What type of amulet should be used before ashes, juju/rare/aul?
Is there a decent way to craft a +2 with suppress and ghastly jewels?
Last edited by Maronsson on Aug 21, 2023, 2:51:36 AM
Is there a PoB for switching to poison srs? I seem to be super blind if so.
"
aylaen wrote:
Is there a PoB for switching to poison srs? I seem to be super blind if so.

Requirements for switching to poison:
Get a 5 link covenant
Get a severed in dream
Get 100% poison chance on jewels.
These are the requirements, links are same as my character on poe.ninja:
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaAncientOne?i=1&search=class%3DNecromancer%26name%3Dsad

You could put a chance to poison gem into 5 link instead of withering touch if you are having a hard time getting up to 100% poison chance.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Aug 21, 2023, 5:12:28 AM
"
Devilator wrote:
How does Spiritual Aid help?

I switched to this build from another similar one I am leveling with, and this seems a lot better. I haven't even switched my passive tree yet - it is about 60% the same - and even so the difference is quite big.

Btw I think the all-in-one PoB isn't configured properly for damage (and other?) calculations.

Spiritual aid is there for the before poison part, this is to help our absolution damage we deal.
"
Maronsson wrote:
Interesting take on SRS.

How come you don't use AG?
What type of amulet should be used before ashes, juju/rare/aul?
Is there a decent way to craft a +2 with suppress and ghastly jewels?

A rare or juju would suffice.
We do not invest into survival of AG, I dont value AG on this build, at least not as much as others do.
I believe there is no proper way to +2 with suppress but we can do good old trick where we corrupt a +1 helmet to 30% quality with beastcraft then throw a divine teardrop into it in order to achieve +2 minion level modifier. Be careful, item has to be lvl 75.
Just dropped for me this amulet:

Is this good for this build or I should never use it? Misspriced it and got spammed and now wondering if its actually good.
Can you describe with the SRS + Vaal Absolution gameplay style is? I've never done that combo before, and it looks like I'll be here awhile before I convert to Poison. Thanks.
"
Can you describe with the SRS + Vaal Absolution gameplay style is? I've never done that combo before, and it looks like I'll be here awhile before I convert to Poison. Thanks.

Srs on right click, you sometimes hit absolution to start them going. You need 3 monsters to die with absolution buff in order for them to all spawn. Just use vaal abso at bosses.
You can convocate absolution next to you. What do you want is cast - move - cast - move - cast - move. Cast srs and move to the next pack and be sure you have 3 absolutions behind you to clear.
"
Asag wrote:
Just dropped for me this amulet:

Is this good for this build or I should never use it? Misspriced it and got spammed and now wondering if its actually good.

It looks like a cheap version of ashes and it might be useful for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info