3.21.0 Hotfix 8

"
punkxxattack wrote:
This is the first instance I have ever seen that GGG should revive someone. Not even fighting anything this is basically died in hideout levels of stupid. Which they changed in the past to not be able to in there.

Completely agree. This one is on the devs, not exile. Restore his character and do a better job.
we've come a long way from reviving people for getting killed by multi-proj carrion queens
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
There's no way Exile's character should be restored even if it is the devs' fault. They would have to restore more and more characters for bugs. Quit being fanboys.
Fix Olroth boss
"
uscjd2004 wrote:
"
punkxxattack wrote:
This is the first instance I have ever seen that GGG should revive someone. Not even fighting anything this is basically died in hideout levels of stupid. Which they changed in the past to not be able to in there.

Completely agree. This one is on the devs, not exile. Restore his character and do a better job.

Completely disagree. Thousands of players died to game bugs in the past. They didn't get any "revives". You can't make an exception without upsetting the entire community. Plus this wasn't even a bug.
Is it possible to reduce the protection of league monsters and ban the soul eater mod for them?
Any ETA on reenabling this? Completely bricked my support build. Need to know if i should regear everything or will be back soon.
"
uscjd2004 wrote:
"
punkxxattack wrote:

What do U mean? He died in menagerie which is pvm area and You can actually suicide (it's not bug). They just didn't predict ppl are going for pk
"
punkxxattack wrote:

first time posting in forums just to agree with you
"
F1ameghost wrote:
This PK is just another evidence that this game rotates around sc and not hc, also ye, Extensively Tested™, as other people mentioned.

I mean, yes... that is true. They "rotate" (balance) according to SC and not HC. That is supposed to be how the game is and how they've claimed it is.

I think what happened to the person who was killed by an "exploit" very shitty. But they never said they have or will balance around Hardcore.

If you need more proof, just look at the continued "balance" of League mechanics or the game in general. Stuff that is nearly unkillable at times and/or off-screen 1-shots majority of players even the ultra-tanky ones.
IGN: SoulCinder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info