Crucible league event in SSF HC Ruthless makes no sense...

"
Bleu42 wrote:
If it's between the same builds over and over, easily done within what, a couple days? Or the hardest possible mode, where it might not even be possible, I'm choosing the latter. Much more interesting.

I get the sentiment. The last events have probably been a little too quick, but somewhere in between would be ok. I don't think an event that nobody will complete is interesting at all, but maybe someone will prove me wrong and complete it faster than anyone would have thought possible.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 6, 2023, 3:29:25 PM
"
Bleu42 wrote:
If it's between the same builds over and over, easily done within what, a couple days? Or the hardest possible mode, where it might not even be possible, I'm choosing the latter. Much more interesting.

The latter might give a more interesting result, maybe, but the former is way more fun to watch.

I can't imagine still being interested in week 6 of a slow-as-slugs slog to watch an underpowered and undergeared player finally give in and attempt a 30-minute boss fight just to get the torture to end.
- here's my sig
The sad part is most people will forget this event even exist since nobody will be able to kill the ubers in a decent time.
Someone will kill the uber pretty fast imo just keep leveling the most op ssf build to 90 and keep trying to kill it till it works. Idt you have to kill the bosses on the same character so you go enough try's at it. Should go down fast by someone who was already going to play rhcssf imo. Now if it was a race to first lvl 100 it would take literally forever but it's not.
"
newbutnot wrote:
Someone will kill the uber pretty fast imo just keep leveling the most op ssf build to 90 and keep trying to kill it till it works. Idt you have to kill the bosses on the same character so you go enough try's at it. Should go down fast by someone who was already going to play rhcssf imo. Now if it was a race to first lvl 100 it would take literally forever but it's not.

First of all. Getting to lvl 90 is not quick and easy. Also, killing uber exarch/eater with the kind of gear you have at lvl 90 is, if not impossible, very close to impossible. Those uber bosses are hard even on trade league with op gear. I think you are making it sound A LOOOOOOOOOOOOT easier than it actually is. Yeah, if it wasn't HC, maybe you could try over and over, but lvling to 90 over and over is not quick.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
newbutnot wrote:

First of all. Getting to lvl 90 is not quick and easy. Also, killing uber exarch/eater with the kind of gear you have at lvl 90 is, if not impossible, very close to impossible. Those uber bosses are hard even on trade league with op gear. I think you are making it sound A LOOOOOOOOOOOOT easier than it actually is. Yeah, if it wasn't HC, maybe you could try over and over, but lvling to 90 over and over is not quick.

People kill ubers in trade league on the 2nd day of the league in mostly ssf gear. I don't think it will take these type of players that much longer to do it in ruthless if they cut every corner possible. Really people are going to be shocked at how fast this event will be won imo.
and maybe the weapon trees will somewhat improve the pace for ruthless
"
newbutnot wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
newbutnot wrote:

People kill ubers in trade league on the 2nd day of the league in mostly ssf gear. I don't think it will take these type of players that much longer to do it in ruthless if they cut every corner possible. Really people are going to be shocked at how fast this event will be won imo.

Maybe, but Ruthless and SSF are very different. SSF has access to skills that don't exist in Ruthless, crafting orbs that don't exist, div cards, pantheons, an ascendancy notable, crafting bench, etc. It's not just that Ruthless takes longer to get the same stuff.
- here's my sig
It's a side project...lolz
"
Zimri_Lim wrote:
It's a side project...lolz

This is so cringe why people still write this lol

Literally has no impact on 99.5% of players especially SC, why SC are going apecrazy over this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info