Saint is recruiting ⚜️ Adults Only ⚜️ Active VC ⚜️ 900+ Person Discord

Happy midweek
Happy thursday!
Oh god I missed some days huh
Alright, cleared inactives - looking for more folks!
-
Happy sat!
Would have been nice if you were upfront in your post.

I guess it's always an attempt at recruitment.
But this is not a POE clan as such.

It's a community discord, primarily in the market for discussing Alphabet-issues/Lgb+etc "issues" and share stories about empowerment from that perspective.
Nothing wrong with that, but when that is the main part of it well.. It wasn't what I was thinking seeing this rec post.

With nothing but a few active players in-game, very few who ever actually hang about on Discord more than in text-chat. I'd say it's more than a bit dishonest.

So for the next applicant - an honest review.
Thank you for the insights into the group!

I do think that one of the best things about our crew is that we have a large community of people who are not ONLY here to play PoE, which gives us a great way to make new and meaningful connections especially late in the league.

That being said, I am recruiting heavily on both this forum as well as several discord outlets to get the guild to the most active point it can be, and we are sitting constantly between 90-100 players in the in-game guild at the moment fairly late into the league.

I'm extremely proud of where this group has gotten in it's FIRST league recruiting in PoE, and it will only continue to get better thanks to the passionate members of the community.

That being said, while "alphabet-issues" aren't really the primary focus of the group, you'll see stuff come up from all sorts in a group of 600+ people.

I definitely do not recommend joining the guild if you're not comfortable with people from all walks of life, who occasionally (and in non-PoE channels) bring up issues from their life in appropriate places.

If anybody is looking to make new friends and be on the forefront of our growing PoE community, we're recruiting active and VC engaged members. <3
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info