Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

WidowHail and

WHat is a bonus ?

voidfletcher
Arrows Pierce an additional Target
Consumes a Void Charge to Trigger Level 20 Void Shot when you fire Arrows with a Non-Triggered Skill
Adds (30-40) to (80-100) Cold Damage to Attacks
+(80-120) to maximum Energy Shield
+(20-30)% to Cold Resistance
+(20-40) Mana gained on Kill
30% increased Projectile Speed
5 Maximum Void Charges
Gain a Void Charge every 0.5 seconds

Let's say it's 200% increase on widowhail.

Will voidfletcher turn into this ?

Arrows Pierce 3 additional Target
Consumes a Void Charge to Trigger Level 60 Void Shot when you fire Arrows with a Non-Triggered Skill
Adds (90-120) to (240-300) Cold Damage to Attacks
+(240-360) to maximum Energy Shield
+(60-90)% to Cold Resistance
+(40-120) Mana gained on Kill
90% increased Projectile Speed
15 Maximum Void Charges
Gain a Void Charge every 0.133 seconds

"Raised Zombies and Spectres gain Adrenaline for {0} seconds when Raised"

what is this ? why are you guys keep adding stuff for non permanent spectres ?

like the "Soul's Wick" gem thats completly useless, now this ?

noone will ever cast random spectres that only last 10-20 sec it just makes zero sense to do so unless you change how spectres summoning work from the ground up.

also spamm summoning zombies makes no sense too.
How will The Iron Mass interact with Crucible passive trees? If Necromantic Aegis allows minions to inherit passives from your shield, will summoned Skeleton Warriors and Soldiers inherit The Iron Mass' passive tree as well?
With Pathfinder rework GGG just gives even more advantages to autohotkey macro cheaters who automate health potions as it's not utility. IDC though I dislike rangers overall.
Last edited by zsirfoka on Apr 6, 2023, 3:14:39 PM
"With Pathfinder rework GGG just gives even more advantages to autohotkey macro cheaters who automate health potions as it's not utility. IDC though I dislike rangers overall."

yeah dude the advantage is enormous, its not like we have autoflask in the game by default or somehting. like lets say you could use a flask when shocked, or when u use anotehr flask that would be huge right ?

"
trytoownyou wrote:

"Raised Zombies and Spectres gain Adrenaline for {0} seconds when Raised"

what is this ? why are you guys keep adding stuff for non permanent spectres ?

like the "Soul's Wick" gem thats completly useless, now this ?

noone will ever cast random spectres that only last 10-20 sec it just makes zero sense to do so unless you change how spectres summoning work from the ground up.

also spamm summoning zombies makes no sense too.

I mean why not try and make those builds better?
Animate Guardian also does the taunt animation, I didn't see it mentioned.
You change the game according to streamers and the few ones who can play all day long instead change the game for the player base. I am eagerly waiting for D4 and Last Epoch release because I belong to the majority who work, live, and play. You have been losing players instead earn them. Have not You noticed that?
Let's see what You do when only the top 1% will play your leagues: about 11000 players. GJ GGG!
Last edited by yesname on Apr 7, 2023, 4:25:25 AM
not bad changes
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
The Rare Monster modifier that triggers purple crystals when the monster is hit now has larger crystals, and the crystals have a slightly longer delay before exploding after the monster dies. The crystals now deal Chaos Damage instead of Elemental Damage, and have had their damage lowered.

At least on console about half of my deaths to Rares was from this mod but those crystals somehow only all spawning on monster death at the same time and pretty much instantly exploding. And that was on monsters I kill very quickly and those that took a while where Crystals should have spawned while still fighting. So I hope that's either fixed or the changes at least don't mean I blow up every once in a while.
"Just look at the rare mods!" yeah, on console targeting is made quite convenient for hitting what you're close to but actually consistently showing a certain monsters health bar and mods can be very fiddly. Especially in those encounters with more than one rare and you might kill weaker ones before you have a chance to read anything.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info