Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

wtf is this
No buff for minion builds? Now I'm 100% sure I will play Necro in D4, not waste time for PoE.
This is a complete joke, honestly. It has been over a year now with GGG making zero effort to address the fact that 10-20 skills completely dominate the game. Nothing they did addresses that. I was hoping I could get in one last league before D4, but this game is not worth my time.
But i liked Endless Heist :(
All things considered, this seems like a good league. No big stuff the players don't want, and a league mechanic that seems rewarding and fun. Breach changes seem awesome, and while I don't particularly like Abyss, it seems better than before too. Saboteur and Pathfinder seem meh to me, but I'm sure many people who play the builds they're geared towards will like them. The idea to add shortcuts in the atlas tree seem like a great addition.

The masteries are a mixed bag. Some look good, but many great ones have also been removed (Lightning Masteries, rest in peace). Oh well, at least it shakes things up again. I would have also liked a bit more skill balance, but the Lightning Tendrils change looks at least interesting.

So yes, I look forward to the league launch. Honestly, this seems to be shaping up to be the best league in a long time.
"
Neferpitou12 wrote:
This is a complete joke, honestly. It has been over a year now with GGG making zero effort to address the fact that 10-20 skills completely dominate the game. Nothing they did addresses that. I was hoping I could get in one last league before D4, but this game is not worth my time.

EXACTLY THIS, seriously pffff
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Damn, my league started sort of survived, even though chaos Masteries got gutted.
A lot of nerfs and buffs at the same time, this one is gonna be interesting.
Can't wait for PoB.

I like how people, who have never completed more than 10 challenges in a league tend to always complain about patch notes,,,

EVERY
SINGLE
LEAGUE
Last edited by vacii on Mar 30, 2023, 6:12:04 PM
What is Vaal Domination

Not mentioned anywhere else
meh
Where are other skill changes/balances?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info