Announcing Path of Exile: Crucible

"
Expoh wrote:
How will crucible work for party play? Will only the party leader be able to get experience for their selected weapon, or will party members also get some benefit? If party members do, how will this work? Will it be at random, or will they have some method of selecting what weapon/item the experience goes toward?

everyone in the party can select the weapon just as in single play and gets xp. To do so, Chris said each player has to at least channel the crucible for 1 second. There is a grace period before the encounter starts. So, 1st player channels, goes out of the circle, second, third, etc.

In league maps only the one starting the map can craft.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
nikitosinenka wrote:
Both packs purchased. MTX's are better and better with each new league, you guys are really rocking in this department!

really? i mean ill buy them.. but i honestly think they are very lame sup packs.. i like the back attachment but other than that pretty lame
REST IN PEACE PATHFINDER. Thanks (not) GGG for breaking the class! so stupid
skill tree for items, wow. i cant wait! look like cool league
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Looks great!
Nice
"
hadesBAER wrote:
REST IN PEACE PATHFINDER. Thanks (not) GGG for breaking the class! so stupid

Path finder is broken for magic find, permanent divination distillate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info