The Polarity Group SSF Event is now live! Work together with your teammates to take down your foes in the fourth and final of our 3.20 End-of-League events! Check out the details in today's news post.

Polarity Group SSF Event

• League Completion Criteria: Have three level 90 players in the same instance
  • Based on: Standard (Sanctum/Ruthless/Hardcore all disabled)
  • Accounts Allowed in League: 6
  • End date: End date: 3pm April 4th PDT
  • Platforms: PC only

In this event, both monsters and players have "polarity", which is randomly allocated between two values. You can only harm monsters that are the same polarity as you. Rare and Unique monsters swap their polarity when they reach low life. It will require players to cooperate in groups of at least two in order to be able to clear areas and bosses.

To join the event, click the banner for Polarity Group SSF Event in the bottom right of the Character Select screen once you've logged into the game. This will take you to the Private League creation page of the Path of Exile website, where you can create your own Polarity Group SSF Private League for free! Once you've created your Polarity Group SSF Private League, don't forget to invite some friends!

Prizes

The prizes for this event are exclusive trophy statues that can be displayed in your hideouts.
  • Legend's Hideout Statue for Group Rank #1
  • Champion's Hideout Statue for Group Rank #2
  • Victor's Hideout Statue for Group Rank #3
  • Challenger's Hideout Statue for Group Ranks #4-10

The prizes will be awarded based on the time taken to have three level 90 players in the same instance. The time is counted from when you make the league, not from when the event starts. Your group can have as many shots as you want while the event is live, and don't have to be playing at exactly the same time as the people you're competing against. At the end of the event, whichever group has the best time is the winner. The prizes will be distributed after all the events have ended (in April).

You can find the ladder for the Polarity Group SSF Event here.

You can also find all the ladders for March's events here.

Good luck to everyone participating!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Okay
Statues are neat.
skip
I love you GGG but these were most boring event I've ever seen in my poe life :)
wow
in chris we trust <3
cool!
damn... I will skip it for sure
how does one find people to play this event with?
Would have loved to try out the events but was all while I was moving, hope everyone is having fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info