Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

Ancestral vision is cool, could save like 2 points I think
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
PowerIdiot wrote:
where is new skills? and why we getting another filler unique? most uniques are not usable at end game anyways.

I wont even bother if i have to play same bs meta again for 2 years. new skills or d4 for me
Nice.
Last edited by WongBater on Mar 30, 2023, 4:01:53 PM
Bye bye Seismic Trap :)
Will there be a confirmation pop-up when we will press the Release beast button?

If so, could we press ctrl+click to skip the confirmation pop-up, like on the Passive Skill Tree when allocating level Points?

Thank you.

P.S. Permanent Cross-League Skin Transfers when? :3
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Please..

Will these skill trees on weapons be available for UNIQUE weapons?
Innocence forgives you
life mastery no longer contains reservation nod for vitality aura. is it auras nerf? and how we should survive without all these shiny rings under the legs?

also nod, that cuts monster regeneration is no longer here. don't know how to kill some rares without it
Nice!!!
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
How will crucible work for party play? Will only the party leader be able to get experience for their selected weapon, or will party members also get some benefit? If party members do, how will this work? Will it be at random, or will they have some method of selecting what weapon/item the experience goes toward?
Perfect crime less damage does not specify the less damage It's only to trigger bots, so if we use any trigger spell, spellslinger/coc/cwc... it will deal around -50 to -70% less damage in total?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info