Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

ok ok
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
geddim wrote:
Crucible is a huge dissapointment. I hope next league will be better.

thats an interesting statement considering we know next to nothing about it until the reveal.

you can't tease a wild animal like me without consequences
Last edited by geddim on Mar 30, 2023, 7:49:58 AM
Imagine you are not using jewels at all. But there are 2 jewels slots that are accessible.

Or if jewel is not expensive, consider using it in early mapping or even while leveling.

Think more widely...
"
ulow wrote:
Imagine you are not using jewels at all. But there are 2 jewels slots that are accessible.

Or if jewel is not expensive, consider using it in early mapping or even while leveling.

Think more widely...

It's prob just a mistake and it is limited to 1
but even then pretty cool, boots slot
That new jewel will be a game changer for raiders Holy...
"
ulow wrote:

Think more widely...

If I don't use any jewels and have 2 jewel slots I would just get Forbidden Flesh/Flame, as 1 more ascendancy notable has much greater value.
The jewel looks dope for my starter. I hope it wont be in the 20-30 divs range
grandfather said: the rain does not fall every day
That new jewel is OP AF, I am predicting a nerf to suppress spell damage coming.
After 10 years of playing the game, i think the game is boring and old. With D4 almost ready and so many titles to compete its time for GGG to enter the new era of hack n slash gaming..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info