This build proves why no game in the world can ever compete with POE

"
Ceahlau wrote:
So you create all the lag on the server...

You can probably thank my guildie for that...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uv5aFJZChk lol
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Yeah we get it. You reach peak efficiency in PoE when you have two buttons: force move and teleport.

I just like a bit of A in my ARPG, which PoE provides profusely so no issues there. I am just baffled at the energy spent transforming the game in a glorified slot machine.
"
jdp29 wrote:
And another thread with a PoE fanboy/girl/bot that lacks any sort of objectivity.
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 19, 2023, 9:15:00 AM
"
Ceahlau wrote:
So you create all the lag on the server...

actually is perfect use of game mechanics...

but it does take a lot of calculation to get going..which other games lack...which is why it will disappear from poe sooner than later even though OP tries to proves the complexity of poe , like people said it doesn't have a place in ARPGS

I for one will quit poe once wardloop is gone but yeah...I like it too much even though I know it's wrong, it's my writefull sin
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 20, 2023, 4:54:48 PM
That shit looks awful and it is one of the reasons I don't play this game, all this stupid spam that covers the entire screen and doesn't allow you to enjoy the gameplay or the game in general looks HORRID.

D4 slowing down stuff and effects is much better than this.
"
Klungoko wrote:
That shit looks awful and it is one of the reasons I don't play this game, all this stupid spam that covers the entire screen and doesn't allow you to enjoy the gameplay or the game in general looks HORRID.

D4 slowing down stuff and effects is much better than this.

I am kinda the opposite. I like how it looks when the whole screen is covered know my skills are hitting everything and killing enemies before they get to me.

That said i dont go for those builds because I like playing relatively cheap builds and i like stacking builds. (I generally dont play with a replica alberron's either.)

You dont have to play screen deleting builds in POE, like a dex stacking replica perfect form cyclone impale character is pretty good.
i liked most the visual clarity.
Just looks like another Wardloop build to me. Nothing innovative here.
It resembles Vampire Survivors, ultimate garlic. The problem might be visual clarity though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info