I want to give POE a 2nd chance, but has the nerf been fixed? If not, off to D4 in a few months

There is buff to unique items, self-casted curses, and other subtle changes, which made the game better somehow.

They also split the game into Ruthless (R) and normal mode, so this allows them to pander the game to a larger audience including the masochists that prefer a challenge.
You should give up GGG...that's the only solid advice you will get on this forums.

POE has been degrading league after league since the last year so.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Play D4, POE really went from bad to worse with this league. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, GGG makes even more deluded decisions that makes things even worse.

Take my advice, run away from this game and play D4.
if you are about nerfs. D4 will be slower and not braindead zooming game like poe was.
"
Play D4, POE really went from bad to worse with this league. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, GGG makes even more deluded decisions that makes things even worse.

Oh god I just CAN'T lmao
"
phaseworm777 wrote:
I left during the great potion and jewel nerf that left all my standard characters useless. Didn't like the new game play that took me 3 days to complete level 1. D4's coming out and my friends and I a excited. is there a good reason for me to come back to POE or should I just give up on GGG?

Oh I gave up.
last 2 years been a everlasting horrible design choices.
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"

Oh god I just CAN'T lmao

Likewise I just can't lol.
"
phaseworm777 wrote:
I left during the great potion and jewel nerf that left all my standard characters useless. Didn't like the new game play that took me 3 days to complete level 1. D4's coming out and my friends and I a excited. is there a good reason for me to come back to POE or should I just give up on GGG?

the potion nerf and jewel nerf hasnt really affected standard that much, in fact the moment mageblood came out, character power went up by alot, having legacy flasks with old mods and 2.05 times the effect is straight up broken
Bro we're all playing D4 in a few months, including GGG offices.
the flask rework is actually amazing, only problem is unique flasks are terrible now.(excluding the 2 new ones) if i ever use an unique flask it would probably be legacy stuff in std.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info