[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Why do you pick pierce on a tree, when Tornado shot already have 100% pierce?
I saw Storm Rain in the video for "Difficult" bosses. But I don't see this in the POB. Was this retired for Artillery Ballista?
"
Iljuschka wrote:
I kinda have pdst from Former Leagues where i fucked Up my start , is it Safe to Go Instant deadeye instat of Ranger and Respec later ? How is the Power in early Maps compared to Ranger Rain of Arrow

Totally fair! in terms of DPS deadeye will have 3x the dps compared to Raider in early maps if you're playing TS or 2x if you're playing LA/IS.

The pros of Raider is that you get spell suppress, ailment immunity phasing and onslaught.

in my build, you will get 100% spell suppress from the tree, ailment immunity from purity of elements and phasing/onslaught on kill or via flask.

So it would be redundant to play raider.
"
Alamandaros wrote:
Out of curiosity, do you have any video of what this would look like fresh on maps? I know we obviously can't see how it looks with the skill tree changes, but I imagine it's not too difficult to get an approximation.

I have a video out showing my blood aqueduct from my test run today and I'll have footage of my gauntlet kitava kill in the guide before launch so you can approximate how it feels based on that.
"
Steelhart1 wrote:
I saw Storm Rain in the video for "Difficult" bosses. But I don't see this in the POB. Was this retired for Artillery Ballista?

Yes
"
divinity wrote:
Why do you pick pierce on a tree, when Tornado shot already have 100% pierce?

Because the secondary projectiles do not have pierce by default
"
Ninethenumber wrote:
Would this build be viable without interrogation and adding in some explosions for fun and aestetics? Everything else looks amazing about the build, good work!

This build can work in the end game in a myriads of ways. Interrogation is just one of them, you can do heatshiver and other stuff to.

This build use explode because we already have enough clear and we don't scale the aoe in anyway so there is no use to it. But if you need explode, try it out with heatshiver + herald of ice everything will pop very satisfyingly
"
Marthix wrote:
Thoughts on how your would approach going for a Raider at league start and then transition into Deadeye once you improve gear? I've heard a lot of comments about how it can really smooth over that league start, but not sure exactly what order to take ascendency points or if it would change any other routing for the passive tree. Thanks!

I wouldn't!

Im already getting everything that raider has to offer as a deadeye.

Ailment immunity via purity of element, phasing on kill early on and eventually on a quartz flask that is always up thanks to good flask duration, onslaught on kill and 100% spell suppress entirely from the tree.

Raider is just nowhere near as good for this build, it wont be smoother to start raider and transition as deadeye, you will only have less damage when you need it the most.
"
yankuch wrote:
"
Alamandaros wrote:
Out of curiosity, do you have any video of what this would look like fresh on maps? I know we obviously can't see how it looks with the skill tree changes, but I imagine it's not too difficult to get an approximation.

I have a video out showing my blood aqueduct from my test run today and I'll have footage of my gauntlet kitava kill in the guide before launch so you can approximate how it feels based on that.

Is the blink arrow used becasue you can get better uptime on it compared to other movement skills or is there another reason?
Yo starting with this you inspired me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info