[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
TickleShitz wrote:
why is it that with the 96 cluster tree and mid tier gear, its left with under cap resists? is there something I'm missing that makes up for having 54, 64, 63,fire,cold,lightning?

I think the previous version was using the +15% all res mastery alongside different rare jewels. Either way you can fix this easily with better gear, catalysts, better jewels, lvl 21 purity, etc..
"
gislasa wrote:
Anyone else feel like the crit version has two problems?
1. Randomly dying to reflect even though I am using Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support.
2. Movement speed is slow AF

POB in case I am doing something wrong, but I see the posted POB has an even slower move speed: https://pobb.in/r1misWAXT86p

Like someone else said if you remove manaforged arrow for reflect map its fine.

As for movement speed... We had to make concessions to be uber viable and unfortunately movement speed took the hit. You can play iceshot and still use kaom's spirit for that berserk uptime since ice shot inherently converts 60% of phys to cold. And you can use asenath's mark with lightning warp less duration efficacy inspiration socketed in if you want some crazy speed, but this setup is definitely not for everyone. Try at your own risk.
"
Alchal wrote:
Also u have no rage generation on gloves. Try to get at least 0.9 per attack.

Great tip, thank you much. How about survivability? I feel like I get 1 shot quite a bit, especially from Phys. Should I drop some flask for +armor?
"
gislasa wrote:
"
Alchal wrote:
Also u have no rage generation on gloves. Try to get at least 0.9 per attack.

Great tip, thank you much. How about survivability? I feel like I get 1 shot quite a bit, especially from Phys. Should I drop some flask for +armor?

I think you're mainly dying because you don't have the elemental mastery to treat enemy resistances as inverted. This mastery is how you can freeze absolutely everything in this game, which represents 75%+ your damage and a huge chunk of your survivability.

It's by far the most important point on the tree.

Also, how can you play with those flask enchants?

I would have reused at the end of flask effect or used when full on each ones.
Last edited by yankuch on May 3, 2023, 2:35:04 AM
Hello, I just bought this bow for 10+ div in order to finish the mid tier build, but now i want to upgrade to the crit one, and I'm wondering if changing the crafted attack speed for crit chance would make this bow viable for the crit version ?

just change the crucible tree, get crit there.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Hazdard wrote:
Hello, I just bought this bow for 10+ div in order to finish the mid tier build, but now i want to upgrade to the crit one, and I'm wondering if changing the crafted attack speed for crit chance would make this bow viable for the crit version ?

that can definitely work until you change the bow altogether
Anyone can help me understand why i gain dps by removing my quiver from my character that followed this build? Was trying to pick a new quiver when i noticed my sheet dmg actually dropped when i equip the quiver. What gives?!

If i equip a blue quality quiver i gain a small increase as expected. is there something wrong with that quiver that i am not seeing?
Last edited by Tides5 on May 3, 2023, 1:53:27 PM
"
Tides5 wrote:
Anyone can help me understand why i gain dps by removing my quiver from my character that followed this build? Was trying to pick a new quiver when i noticed my sheet dmg actually dropped when i equip the quiver. What gives?!

If i equip a blue quality quiver i gain a small increase as expected. is there something wrong with that quiver that i am not seeing?

is it perhaps that your quiver has life on it, which puts your life higher than your accuracy for precise technique?
No idea what am i doing wrong, but i am absolutely getting wrecked in reflect maps, rest is pretty easy but idk what am i doing wrong there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info