Zizaran's Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

"
Nevzat wrote:
These gauntlets are essentially a "make Ben rich" event. It baffles me people are donating knowing full well it's going to him.

I wish GGG would do more events for the every day player, with random raffles rather than it all being about races. Some of us like to just play the game, non competitively and be occasionally rewarded for doing so :)

It seems all the rewards and events these days are just catered to the 0.05% streamer meta players.

I hope whatevers planned in March is fun, because the last three events GGG did were pretty awful tbh. Remember, the average man makes up the majority of your income GGG :) Don't lose sight of us

The gauntlet is organized by Zizaran and community founded, if you want to get an event for casual, get the sponsor, the people working for it and make your own.
Awesomeness!
Sorry if I'm too newbie, but why that relic flask "sounds pretty good" or that syndicate crafting armour is awesome?
I'm kinda lost, thanks!
"
sercrash wrote:
Sorry if I'm too newbie, but why that relic flask "sounds pretty good" or that syndicate crafting armour is awesome?
I'm kinda lost, thanks!

The sulphur flask that dropped is a chase item each league for quite a few builds. It is called "Bottled Faith", a drop from the "Cortex" map boss encounter.

The chest piece that was crafted rolled highest tier of spell suppression and life, along with physical damage reduction which are very valuable stats in HCSSF.

These are only my personal observations after around 5000 hours of gameplay :)
Ghazzy's warcry is still #1 clip of this week ahhahaha

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxNDv0kEBPuJlEtMUyHG3uCszmghes4iD7
This gauntlet was not jam-packed lol
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
"
SonOf7Less wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
These gauntlets are essentially a "make Ben rich" event. It baffles me people are donating knowing full well it's going to him.

I wish GGG would do more events for the every day player, with random raffles rather than it all being about races. Some of us like to just play the game, non competitively and be occasionally rewarded for doing so :)

It seems all the rewards and events these days are just catered to the 0.05% streamer meta players.

I hope whatevers planned in March is fun, because the last three events GGG did were pretty awful tbh. Remember, the average man makes up the majority of your income GGG :) Don't lose sight of us

The gauntlet is organized by Zizaran and community founded, if you want to get an event for casual, get the sponsor, the people working for it and make your own.

The gauntlet is also the worst event for people who have jobs, Nobody who has a job can actually push bounties, quantrik has a full time job sure, but he died and didnt complete one single bounty and quantrik makes up for like the 1% of people that actually play the gauntlet with a full-time job. The events get trashier every single time they're ran. The organizers should think of more interesting events then catering to people who can play the game 20+ hours a day.
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
"
... The organizers should think of more interesting events then catering to people who can play the game 20+ hours a day.

Don't forget that this is a race event. Nothing is casual about racing and nothing should be casual about it. Ben laping everyone is not his fault, others needs to get on his level, and I'm sure all top racers agree with me on this.

Or of course you can play casually and have a chance to win prices. You can take 10 days to level a char to 100 and win an RTX 4090 (and a bunch on mtx), I don't think it can get more casual than that.
people are still playing these? lol.
ppl watch this stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info