[3.20] LL Heatshiver Aegis REAP Inquisitor 90 RES | MAXBLOCK | 330k Eff. EHP | 205M DPS | 8 Auras |

This isn't a guide, but I think it's good enough to share.

This build isn't cheap, but it's also not too expensive. If I can do it, you probably can too.

If you're into min-maxing, this build might be just what you're looking for. It's full of synergies and can easily handle most things including Ubers, but it's not boring to play because the reap feels so smooth. It also has a lot of room for error even when facing Ubers, due to its tankiness. You can one-tap Guardians/Conquerors once in a while if triple damage procs. With this build, you can kill Ubers in just a few seconds. It's an ultra-flexible template with 3 megalomaniacs, no mageblood (haha), and a balance of glass cannon damage and tankiness. well screw balance, we have extremes from both sides combined.

Gameplay

RegularMapping,Baran+Sanctum

Wave-30-Double-Elite-Spawn

TheForgotten-Crucible

Gear
Unavailable

POB
https://pastebin.com/gLb3D3bL

Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 28, 2023, 6:35:48 PM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2023, 12:40:29 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Budget to start
?
It's hard to say exactly how I grew into this build. To get the mandatory items, you don't have to spend a lot of money. The most expensive part was the chest and boots, which were around 40 divine orbs each. However, without double corruption, these items are still affordable.

Starting out, you might need to spend around 70 divine orbs, without using Awakened gems or Empower Level 4. However, you will need Enlighten Level 4, which can be costly.

I think I spent around 180 divine orbs maximum on my gear, but I got lucky and sniped a lot of it, and crafted the rare items myself, except for one.

I suggest growing into the build, like I did. I started playing with the Reap gem from level 28, I think. Start with acquiring the pieces bit by bit. Once you have all the mandatory items, the build becomes very powerful very quickly.
Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 11, 2023, 3:41:18 PM
Hey thanks for posting this. I ran across your build on Ninja and came here looking for guides. How important are the corrupts? None of the chest or gloves exist on trade. double corrupt chest, endurance charge boots, etc)

What are the absolutely necessary items to make this work ?

Are awakened spell echo and cascade necessary?
Last edited by xaeror35 on Feb 9, 2023, 5:27:51 PM
Hey, right now at this state of my build most of the corrupts are mandatory but rather than trying to build a 1:1 copy, just use it as a template. Check my Snapshots on Ninja to get an idea about the item progression.

its fine to start with single corrupted gloves - spell crit
boots dont need any corruptions to start
helmet doesnt need the 90% corruption but i would aim for it, makes it much more easy. but i used like 5-6 different helmet along my journey with diffrent corrutions according to my needs at that time.
belt does not need any corruption to start with, but +15% allres are cheap.
the watchers eye needs the hatred crit mod minimum.
Aegis does not need a corruption but phys conversion ones a damn strong.

flask wise, progenesis and bottled faith are mandatory.

-4 melding of the flesh
brutal restraint with aura eff. )2 nodes minimum) alchemist genuis or other stuff as a bonus. a brutal restraint might be good to boost some resis at the start of the build as melding realy kicks your resi-nuts.

3 megalomaniacs with specific aura reserve mods + +2 cold reists. probably the most annoying part but i have a few in stash. life on the megalos is awesome but for the most part, i didnt have those.

a +3 max coldres relic realy helped, but i managed 90 allres without as well, so its doable.

Unavailable

the awakened gems are needed, once you have the other items you should prioritise them. makes the build feel so much better.

you have to be creative to fit 8 auras in, maybe skip 1 or 2 for the start. i added petrified blood last because the dps was allready high enough to kill ubers fast enough.

so priorities/goals are:

mana reserve eff.
aura eff. (only enough to get 90 allres with your +2 megalomaniacs)
90 allres, dont settle for less
lifereg/recoup ~1000/s the more the better
80% crit without assa mark and bottled fait, the more the smoother.
crit multi is your nr.1 damage boost
cast speed second best, the more the better reap feels
armour (~30k min)
chaos res

the ivory tower fits nice in this build but i ran some rare selfcrafted chests to have 90 allres, which was completly fine. so the chest is a free slot basically. for me the ivory tower is just BIS. prioritise 90 allres over dps! ^
a unique +2/4 chest is probably the last thing i would ad but boooy, that boosts your dps quite a bit.

tha amulet is your wildcard, here you can put stuff on you are lacking somewhere else and improve it over time. great to get some mana reserve too. maybe a ashes of stars is an option until you get your endgame amulet.

these are other amulets i used along my journey (+ one with determination reservation eff.)

dont fall for the forbidden flame/flesh combos. for this build they are noobtraps.

feel free to ask :)

edit: ah yeah and this combo is and feels wild, a must try and one core part of the build:

+ anomalous petrified blood

Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 10, 2023, 4:36:29 AM
double post.
Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 10, 2023, 4:36:53 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:
This isn't a guide, but I think it's good enough to share.

This build isn't cheap, but it's also not too expensive. If I can do it, you probably can too.

If you're into min-maxing, this build might be just what you're looking for. It's full of synergies and can easily handle most things except Ubers, but it's not boring to play because the reap feels so smooth. It also has a lot of room for error even when facing Ubers, due to its tankiness. You can one-tap Guardians/Conquerors once in a while if triple damage procs. With this build, you can kill Ubers in just a few seconds. It's an ultra-flexible template with 3 megalomaniacs, no mageblood (haha), and a balance of glass cannon damage and tankiness.

Gameplay

RegularMapping,Baran+Sanctum

Wave-30-Double-Elite-Spawn

TheForgotten-Crucible

Gear
Unavailable

POB
https://pastebin.com/VJnqDdmJ

build interessante, testei a build porem achei muito papel, e com relação as megalomaniacs achei inviavel pelo fato de não ter nenhuma como as da build a venda
I love this off-meta build. Its extremely expensive but so muc hfun to play.

Few questions: What did you use as pantheon nodes? (I use Brine King and Tukohama)
How did you deal with DoTs? Especially Bleeding and stuff giving me a hard time so I use

If you got the time and nerve I would appreciate if you take a look into my Char and give some hints what to improve. I did not spec into Melding. Seems out of my budget for now
Glad you like it :-)
I use Brime and Ralakesh. Combined with my life regen, that’s enough to deal with bleeding and corrupted blood.

Melding is a big part of the defensive side of this build. I would opt for it in the long run.

I would aim for those next upgrades:

lev21 reap, well get all to 21, but start with reap
a better weapon!
lab enchant on helmet/boots
double corrupted gloves (pretty cheap usualy)
phys to X damage conversion Aegis
Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 21, 2023, 6:57:14 PM
Gets 1 shot in t16s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info