Our 2023 Plans

"with how well-received The Forbidden Sanctum expansion was"

xd
Just admit you can't keep up with the 3 month release schedule anymore, it's fine.
"
Cryttan wrote:
Just admit you can't keep up with the 3 month release schedule anymore, it's fine.

No? They can just fine if you're doing business POV you don't wanna compete with diablo 4 that's not a very smart idea you would lose money it's the same concept in cyberpunk.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 4, 2023, 9:53:18 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Cryttan wrote:

No? They can just fine if you're doing business POV you don't wanna compete with diablo 4 that's not a very smart idea you would lose money it's the same concept in cyberpunk.

Two entirely different games imo now that D4 is an open world MMO.

I also don't think D4 has anything to do with it especially since Diablo 4 is in June, not April. Taking extra time to get things right so you can have a smooth league launch should be priority and they haven't been having the best track record with that so the league being extended I'm positive about.

Besides Path of Exile 2 is what will be Diablo 4's contender and D4 is coming out probably long before Path of Exile 2. I'm not even really sure Diablo 4 will be worth the competition, I played the Diablo 4 end-game beta tests and it felt stale to me, both in the content and itemization. Items to me felt a lot like D3.
Last edited by firenovix on Feb 5, 2023, 12:49:41 AM
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
"
firenovix wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
I played the Diablo 4 end-game beta tests and it felt stale to me, both in the content and itemization.

They're obviously not going to have everything available in the beta tests are they, poe poe will just copy pasta everything again like they did with Diablo 2 and then some parts of Diablo 3, then just add spaghetti.

That's pretty much what Diablo 4 is, things pulled from all 3 games. As for the end-game beta there was only one feature left out according to them.

I'm sorry to say but even if PoE 2 copied things from PoE it's a lot better then pulling things from 3 games, and also learning nothing about what people hated about Diablo 3's itemization and still pulling that over to Diablo 4. I still think Blizzard failed at capturing the grim dark world that Diablo II was even with better technology being in Diablo 4, it felt a lot like Diablo 3 to me with better lighting. On top of this it's more like they pulled things from 4 games for Diablo 4 as dungeons were part of Diablo Immortal as well as it's MMO like features.
Last edited by firenovix on Feb 5, 2023, 3:26:07 AM
my plans: waiting for specter fix.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Can we have a shield MTX for the next League pretty please? Because full armor sets, weapons are fun and all, but we haven't got a SINGLE shield MTX for the last 8 years. So, you know - add that pretty please.
"
Acemont wrote:
Can we have a shield MTX for the next League pretty please? Because full armor sets, weapons are fun and all, but we haven't got a SINGLE shield MTX for the last 8 years. So, you know - add that pretty please.

One in the Tormentor core supporter packs, we also got splintering shield from one of the recent mystery boxes. Can probably go through and name several others that came out within the last 3 years.
"
firenovix wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Cryttan wrote:

Two entirely different games imo now that D4 is an open world MMO.

I also don't think D4 has anything to do with it especially since Diablo 4 is in June, not April. Taking extra time to get things right so you can have a smooth league launch should be priority and they haven't been having the best track record with that so the league being extended I'm positive about.

Besides Path of Exile 2 is what will be Diablo 4's contender and D4 is coming out probably long before Path of Exile 2. I'm not even really sure Diablo 4 will be worth the competition, I played the Diablo 4 end-game beta tests and it felt stale to me, both in the content and itemization. Items to me felt a lot like D3.

D4 doesnt even have a open beta date yet!!! If GGG delaying the next league is about D4s launch, then GGG has made a big mistake!
"
firenovix wrote:
"
Acemont wrote:

One in the Tormentor core supporter packs, we also got splintering shield from one of the recent mystery boxes. Can probably go through and name several others that came out within the last 3 years.

I was talking about Challenge reward MTX. Probably should've made that clear. My bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info