Avatar of Ice and avatar of lightning

"
Darkemplaren wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
To try and add a little more info since you still seem confused if those nodes existed skills would do infinity damage due to how conversion works as previously explained.

perhaps the skills will not cause endless damage, simply because each hero in his branch of passive skills and his subject has limitations on the possibility of crafting, this is firstly, and secondly, the avatar of fire only helps a little to add damage from other elements, so why are there no other items or skills that could work like this same as the avatar of fire?(and not just from the elements)

It has nothing to do with your gear, your investment or anything. It's the fact that conversion also going backwards would create an infinite loop. You can start with like 100 damage and end up with infinity. Nothing to do with getting busted gear.
"
TemjinGold wrote:
"
Darkemplaren wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
To try and add a little more info since you still seem confused if those nodes existed skills would do infinity damage due to how conversion works as previously explained.

perhaps the skills will not cause endless damage, simply because each hero in his branch of passive skills and his subject has limitations on the possibility of crafting, this is firstly, and secondly, the avatar of fire only helps a little to add damage from other elements, so why are there no other items or skills that could work like this same as the avatar of fire?(and not just from the elements)

It has nothing to do with your gear, your investment or anything. It's the fact that conversion also going backwards would create an infinite loop. You can start with like 100 damage and end up with infinity. Nothing to do with getting busted gear.

I'm talking about the fact that the transformation does not give infinite damage, it gives a small additional damage, since the character in the game has limitations in the form of passive skills and items, especially in the game it is impossible to do infinite damage with the help of the transformation, so the avatar of fire shows.
"
Darkemplaren wrote:
I'm talking about the fact that the transformation does not give infinite damage, it gives a small additional damage, since the character in the game has limitations in the form of passive skills and items, especially in the game it is impossible to do infinite damage with the help of the transformation, so the avatar of fire shows.

The system is designed around one-way conversion so that you can't get an infinite loop of, say, converting fire damage into physical damage into fire damage into ...

Saying that "Avatar of Fire shows you don't do infinite damage" is saying that the system is working as it's designed. You cannot use this as evidence that things would keep working fine if the system were changed.

Going on to ask for Cold or Lightning versions of Avatar of Fire implies you want them to convert Fire to Cold or Lightning, which would require redesigning the system.
"
Darkemplaren wrote:

It sounds like you aren't capable of understanding the concept. I won't waste my time trying. Suffice to say, this will never happen for reasons you won't understand. Let's leave it at that then.
"
Jadian wrote:
"
Darkemplaren wrote:

The system is designed around one-way conversion so that you can't get an infinite loop of, say, converting fire damage into physical damage into fire damage into ...

Saying that "Avatar of Fire shows you don't do infinite damage" is saying that the system is working as it's designed. You cannot use this as evidence that things would keep working fine if the system were changed.

Going on to ask for Cold or Lightning versions of Avatar of Fire implies you want them to convert Fire to Cold or Lightning, which would require redesigning the system.

I think that the versions of the avatar of lightning or ice will work about the same as the avatar of fire, because playing with one fire through a skill or an item that gives the possibility of transformation ends with builds that use it
Learning has not occurred.
you just didn't give me the correct answer (because we can't do it because of the reason), but only dodge the answer by saying that there is a lot of damage or you will have to change the mechanics of the game or what is being transformed
Everyone has given a correct answer in this thread.
"
Darkemplaren wrote:
you just didn't give me the correct answer (because we can't do it because of the reason), but only dodge the answer by saying that there is a lot of damage or you will have to change the mechanics of the game or what is being transformed

No you just refuse to understand the answer that is 100% correct.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Every answer is wrong because none of them are the answer I want. I also refuse to learn how and why things work the way they do, because they don't work the way I want them to.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info