3.20.2 Patch Notes

whats the point of releasing patch notes preview and after couple hours release same patch notes again?
Thank you for offline party members handling.
Thank you for description for Darkshrine's enchantment boon (which was due for some years).

Escpecially thank you for Solar Map Device's variations ❤️
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Nice, good work GGG !
Bad Seed
Meow. :)
Why still ignoring this new bug???
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3332802
I just love this company! Keep up good work GGG.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ammo109 wrote:
Can we please get a /leave or /leaveparty command so that we can bind it to a key?

You can still use /kick MyCharacterName and bind that to a key. You just have to remember to change the command when switching characters.
Last edited by KepugLeinad on Feb 2, 2023, 8:12:01 AM
Why remove Offline "Direct Message" option?

It was good for studying and seeing items while not bothering Online people - for example: looking at a certain Voidborn Variant aspect on an item to decide if I like it and if it's worth or not.

As well as trying to contact/add to friends people that were offline so we can see when they return without having to refresh the trade site.

This was such a bad move, extremely disappointing.

Not to mention that you didn't even wrote about it in the patch notes. Guess it wasn't worth it? Because noone would notice?
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Feb 2, 2023, 4:56:27 PM
"
KepugLeinad wrote:
"
ammo109 wrote:
Can we please get a /leave or /leaveparty command so that we can bind it to a key?

You can still use /kick MyCharacterName and bind that to a key. You just have to remember to change the command when switching characters.

I'm aware, which is why I asked for a command that doesn't require a character name.
"
aLamew wrote:
Why remove Offline "Direct Message" option?

It was good for studying and seeing items while not bothering Online people - for example: looking at a certain Voidborn Variant aspect on an item to decide if I like it and if it's worth or not.

As well as trying to contact/add to friends people that were offline so we can see when they return without having to refresh the trade site.

This was such a bad move, extremely disappointing.

Not to mention that you didn't even wrote about it in the patch notes. Guess it wasn't worth it? Because noone would notice?

Dunno if it's intended or not but clearly it's bothering for trade... and when people hide their character you have no absolute way to contact them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info