3.20.2 Patch Notes Preview

By "Some features may be unavailable" you mean features like login?

Still, being able to work out that there's Twice Blessed on someone. Better late than never.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Updated the description of the Corrupted Gaze Atlas Notable Passive to clarify that it only applies to Abyss Jewels dropped by Abyssal Troves in your Maps.

This is a straight up nerf, not a "clarification." It has worked with Legion rewards the entire league. It's likely an oversight but this note comes off as duplicitous.
Please, implement to store more than 8 rooms of sanctum.
Is too slow play by 8.
so still 0 changes and fixes for challenge Definitive Deviation. Kinda sad that GGG abandoned league so fast and just don't care about things like this.
No changes to CPU spikes when Engine Multithreading is enabled.

Seriously GGG who cares about some descriptions, fix your game engine code ASAP.
"
lordpikon wrote:
so still 0 changes and fixes for challenge Definitive Deviation. Kinda sad that GGG abandoned league so fast and just don't care about things like this.

What are you smoking, this challenge can be completed fine now.
noice
͡o ͜ʖ ͡o
Still nothing on the charges sounds from Ralakesh Impatience boots.

Looks like i still can't play the game with sounds. Seriously who do i need to call to get this fixed? I just want to play the freaking game with sounds on ffs
"
lordpikon wrote:

what's wrong with the challenge ?
GGG what did you do with trade?

Now you can't see player's IGN on both compact views.

You can still see their account name on default view.

What is the purpose of doing this?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Feb 1, 2023, 11:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info