[Bricked] Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Skeleton Mage Necro

Thanks for the great guide! Know approximately when you will be uploading the 3.22 PoB links? Just so I roughly know when I can start playing :)
Thanks for the guide, i was just serching for a newbie minion build, gonna try it
Finally a nice guide on not only the class but the game itself, awesome!
"
nnocon86 wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! Know approximately when you will be uploading the 3.22 PoB links? Just so I roughly know when I can start playing :)

No need to wait. The 3.21 PoB's work just fine.
I have read conflicting reports that the order that you slot gems into sockets matters but it depends on something called a trigger ability (not sure what that is yet exactly). Does the order of gems matter for this build?

Thanks so much.
"
Tuxino wrote:
I have read conflicting reports that the order that you slot gems into sockets matters but it depends on something called a trigger ability (not sure what that is yet exactly). Does the order of gems matter for this build?

Thanks so much.

The only time socket order matters is when there are multiple spells linked to a trigger.

Once you get the trigger craft on your wand, you want the green socket to be on top, so desecrate (green) goes off before Bone Offering.
the PoB link for level 73 seems broken
On pobbin it only shows 2 items and on Pob itself it glitch the app like full on flashing pink light.
Should i just go for the lv 95 pob or the level 73 is important as well ?
"
Weriаn wrote:
the PoB link for level 73 seems broken
On pobbin it only shows 2 items and on Pob itself it glitch the app like full on flashing pink light.
Should i just go for the lv 95 pob or the level 73 is important as well ?

Fixed.
FYI it was working in the stand alone PoB program, but was not working in the browser linked. But it is all working now.
3.22 PoB's have been updated.
Hey Odif!

Just wanted to say - thank you for this build!
Currently cruising through SSF and having a great time!

Here's my current setup
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/calgon/characters?characterName=Algepetersilia

I got already a Fleshcrafter since two days rdy - just not linked yet :/

Also, I'm still trying to find any prime resonators for +2 wand + helmet - but no luck so far - but I shouldn't complain.

As you see, I've tried to incorporate two curses - as soon as Fleshcrafter gets online I'd go for a snipe + enfeeble setup - or punishment, depending on the content.

Any glaring issues or suggestions on how to tackle these problems?

For example - i know that's more basic, but how'd you go about 6 linking that fleshcrafter? I've already uppd the quality to 28 and probably invested already around 700 links - should I just save up for the craft? How would you go about getting all those links? Probably heists, right?

Again, thanks for the build - this is the first time that I'm playing that much again since years!
Last edited by calgon on Aug 26, 2023, 5:32:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info