Build of the Week Season 11 - Episode 3 - Conner Converse's Manabond Hierophant

Delete
Last edited by Bleak_Horizon on Jan 27, 2023, 3:19:56 PM
"
Bleak_Horizon wrote:
Plus saying " Build of the Week " is very misleading. It should be " Best of Show Builds ". Or " Builds no one can Use " lol

Or they could use your build and call it "build of week by someone so desperate about some attention that they need to post 4 comments in a 'build of the week' thread promoting their own copy of an already existing poison SRS build". But that title might be a bit long, though.
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
Delete
Last edited by Bleak_Horizon on Jan 27, 2023, 3:20:05 PM
great build and a real big brain idea in action. To bad the showcase is terribly out of range for 99% of players. His videos he showcases uses gear costing 100's of divines.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
Bleak_Horizon wrote:
already existing poison SRS Build?

My build has Zombies, Chaos golem, Skeletons, and Raging Spirts. I hate to tell you. My build was made by me and no other existing poison SRS build is the same or even like mine.

Yes and then I use "your" build, replace chaos golem with lightning golem, it is obviously my own build, never done before. I should offer that as "build of the week".

Your build is a bit different, yes, but still just a variation of an already existing build. Nothing special, really.
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
A build that uses almost all T1 uniques. Nice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Neat
<0_0>
<0_0>
<0_0>
<0_0>
<0_0>
i have always been skeptical of mana builds, but this looks incredible, and doable on a less than a mirror budget. GZ Conner
BOTW = build that will be nerfed
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info