[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

if anyone is planning to leaguestart this don't, i just got into maps and cant kill a blue mob on tier 1 map, this build will not work without course on hit ring or i did something REALLY wrong but i doubt it, guess i'll be rerolling
Last edited by sBrief on Apr 8, 2023, 12:28:52 AM
"
sBrief wrote:
if anyone is planning to leaguestart this don't, i just got into maps and cant kill a blue mob on tier 1 map, this build will not work without course on hit ring or i did something REALLY wrong but i doubt it, guess i'll be rerolling

Blashpemy + despair fixes this early
"
Hieithedragon wrote:
"
sBrief wrote:

i had witchfire brew so that wasn't it, bought a despair on hit gloves aswell just to test and no damage maybe if you buy the unique ring but i don't know just telling my experience
"
sBrief wrote:
"
Hieithedragon wrote:
"
sBrief wrote:

i had witchfire brew so that wasn't it, bought a despair on hit gloves aswell just to test and no damage maybe if you buy the unique ring but i don't know just telling my experience

Witchfire Brew doesn't fix it, a rare curse on hit ring works fine.
The unique one doesn't work at all, I did mention this :)

Blasphemy is fine for early game until you get a ring, but it does take off from there.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 8, 2023, 5:00:41 AM
i tried with blasphemy, didn't work :/ i really wanted to play this build but i tried everything and still 0 damage maybe i switched too early maybe im just bad
Just hopping in i'm quite early still in the build but loving it so far ^^ and as you said(and maybe add to the part where you can start from act3 to use despair+blasphemy) despair is really needed :P

Needed a moment to figure it out you really needed that to fix the dmg early on.
But enjoying it now and already can notice the scaling :)

but havent gotten to maps yet but i dont see that being a issue!

Anyway thank you for making this build guide!
"
sBrief wrote:
i tried with blasphemy, didn't work :/ i really wanted to play this build but i tried everything and still 0 damage maybe i switched too early maybe im just bad

It's a shame to give up when you're already so close :D

Just get a Despair CoH ring, and 2-mod weapons, etc, you'll be zooming instantly.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
"
sBrief wrote:

You can buy a cheap pair of corrupted gloves that has despair on hit as implicit.
"
sBrief wrote:

I waited with reply until reaching maps.
This is for sure not the best starter I have played. Damage is so-so. Build looks promising.
Most horrible part is the sound of detonate mine (while moving) :| I wasn't prepared for that.
"
adzinek wrote:
"
sBrief wrote:

I waited with reply until reaching maps.
This is for sure not the best starter I have played. Damage is so-so. Build looks promising.
Most horrible part is the sound of detonate mine (while moving) :| I wasn't prepared for that.

Get a curse on hit item, gods. You're playing on half damage without AoE :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info