[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

"
Dioxy186 wrote:
I've been playing a sabatour variant.

I feel like my POB isn't really reflective of my damage though. I think with my frenzies/flask up. I'm around 4m poison dps. But realistically feels about half that.

Should I be dropping all duration scaling? I have a feeling that is throwing off my damage. As my total dps per poison is like 200k with a 4.6s duration.

You're missing on way too much damage to justify Saboteur, I'd say. Anyhow, Duration is mostly for bosses and tough rares like Essence/Metamorph.

Most of the damage on clear will be hit-based, because the white/blue monsters don't have any meaningful life.

Poison Duration is something you can think of as "boss DPS only".
[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 24, 2023, 3:29:21 AM
Hey, I'm really interested in this build. I started respeccing my venom gyre trickster into this and I would like some input. I crafted some rare daggers with 35% chaos dot over time multiplier and I have about 4.5 divines worth of budget, what would you say are the absolute essentials to get this build uber-worthy?
"
Hey, I'm really interested in this build. I started respeccing my venom gyre trickster into this and I would like some input. I crafted some rare daggers with 35% chaos dot over time multiplier and I have about 4.5 divines worth of budget, what would you say are the absolute essentials to get this build uber-worthy?

Ubers are about mobility, knowing the fight, and raw dps. You need really good dps gear, so way better daggers, a helmet with throwing speed, belt with throwing speed / chaos damage, implicits on helmet and boots, enchants, amulet anoint...

Your current daggers have the dps of 1-2 mod weapons, you'll wanna use something like Reforge Chaos on a fractured base to craft decent ones. Increased damage of various kinds is crucial, as is throwing speed on gear in general...

What I believe is a must for Ubers is Whirling Blades / Faster Attacks for stuff like Exarch, or just really good movement speed.

I'm not an expert on those fights, but those do help get it done. I'm not sure 4.5 div is enough to gear up for it, but it's a start.

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 25, 2023, 5:25:19 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"

Ubers are about mobility, knowing the fight, and raw dps. You need really good dps gear, so way better daggers, a helmet with throwing speed, belt with throwing speed / chaos damage, implicits on helmet and boots, enchants, amulet anoint...

Your current daggers have the dps of 1-2 mod weapons, you'll wanna use something like Reforge Chaos on a fractured base to craft decent ones. Increased damage of various kinds is crucial, as is throwing speed on gear in general...

What I believe is a must for Ubers is Whirling Blades / Faster Attacks for stuff like Exarch, or just really good movement speed.

I'm not an expert on those fights, but those do help get it done. I'm not sure 4.5 div is enough to gear up for it, but it's a start.

Awesome. Thank you for your input. I've decided I'm going to murder at least uber eater this league and I'm going to use this build to do it!
"
"
CantripN wrote:
"

Awesome. Thank you for your input. I've decided I'm going to murder at least uber eater this league and I'm going to use this build to do it!

If you put in the time and effort, I'm sure you'll get at least one, probably more :D

seems nice to me. i am a softcore player
i started to try the build lvl 44 its fun so far ^^
Got the last 2 Shiny Baubles from Sanctum:
Unavailable

New POB with those:
https://pobb.in/h2oaQmWIBglR

Farm Sanctums!

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 30, 2023, 7:21:38 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
[SSFSC]

I got lucky and harvest crafted this and removed the 3rd suffix with a lucky annul. Any tips on how I could go about crafting this?

Last edited by ImagineNotDying on Jan 30, 2023, 2:47:50 AM
"
[SSFSC]

I got lucky and harvest crafted this and removed the 3rd suffix with a lucky annul. Any tips on how I could go about crafting this?

My advice would be just craft 54% Mine Damage, or 15% Mine Throwing Speed, and just use it. It's good enough for now!

Either way, you'll upgrade it rather soon, probably. See, the best way to make a good dagger is finishing Suffixes first (Reforge Chaos until you get Chaos DoT Multi / DoT Multi / Crit Multi, 2 of those), hopefully with 1 suffix left open, then do Suffixes Can't Be Changed and use Veiled Chaos. Hitting Chaos Damage as a Prefix, or Mine Throwing Speed as a Suffix, and then crafting the other one.

You can also use Fossils, preferably 4-socket Resonators. I used:
Lucent (Mana), Corroded (Ailment), Deft (Crit), Sanctified (High Tier) together to make this:

If you don't need Mana in your Daggers for some reason, you can use another 4-socket option (use this tool to figure out what's best for you use-case). It's possible to almost force a dagger to roll +2 to Hexblast, but then you likely end up with bad suffixes and would do Prefixes first.

Whatever the method, it's a lot less painful to use Fractured bases when you drop them.

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 30, 2023, 4:25:56 AM
Wow, thank you for getting back so quickly!

If I get my suffixes and then use a veiled chaos orb and get an opened prefix.. should I be blocking any prefix before unveiling?

Also, is there a reason critical strike chance to spells isn't as important?

PS: I subscribed to your YouTube channel. Awesome content!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info