[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

Hi CantripN.

Always been afraid of running Can not Regen maps, Just ran T16 Silo 8 mods, and can not Regen, it was a breeze!

Thank you for the build!
EB isnt affected by cannot regen, but somehow 60% less regen, does affect it. So might look out for this mod - eventhough its still playable.
"
Gaxxlol wrote:
EB isnt affected by cannot regen, but somehow 60% less regen, does affect it. So might look out for this mod - eventhough its still playable.

Yes. I noticed that too. Be in a more defensive mind when running 60% less Regen.
"
Diamondshard wrote:
"
Gaxxlol wrote:

Yes. I noticed that too. Be in a more defensive mind when running 60% less Regen.

It's because the mod isn't about Regen, it's all forms of recovery:

"Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield"
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I just want to say thank you for this build. Seriously, I rerolled my character like 5 times trying to make a bossing character, but ended up respeccing each time back to my OG league starter. This build is amazing. The only thing I need to work on though is levelling this build and playing it as PConc. It was painful, because I'm bad at the game. I died 30 times during campaign and had to repeat merc lab 4 times. But after switching to hexblast mines, wow, doing red maps and dying only once, doing Veritania guardian t16 map, at level 80, with shit gear. haha
Hi, been following the build going on 2 weeks now, and absolutely loving it!

This is my first “serious” league so lots of things I'm still unsure about.

I can't figure out for the life of me how you managed to get 95% chance to evade with only 1 piece of evasion gear?
"
pundit_ninja wrote:
I just want to say thank you for this build. Seriously, I rerolled my character like 5 times trying to make a bossing character, but ended up respeccing each time back to my OG league starter. This build is amazing. The only thing I need to work on though is levelling this build and playing it as PConc. It was painful, because I'm bad at the game. I died 30 times during campaign and had to repeat merc lab 4 times. But after switching to hexblast mines, wow, doing red maps and dying only once, doing Veritania guardian t16 map, at level 80, with shit gear. haha

When leveling a miner next time, just run with pyroclast and save points by only allocating mine-related passives and some life/defensive stuff. Pyroclast has always been a solid build if you intend to go miner and holds it's own up until red maps but at that point you can make the switch to a different mine build like this one.
"
SSBGoditz wrote:

I can't figure out for the life of me how you managed to get 95% chance to evade with only 1 piece of evasion gear?

Chance to Evade relies only very partially on your Accuracy. Wind Dancer and Generosity+Dread Banner play around with the math in other ways on top, and act as force multipliers.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Sep 7, 2023, 10:20:26 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
SSBGoditz wrote:

Chance to Evade relies only very partially on your Accuracy. Wind Dancer and Generosity+Dread Banner play around with the math in other ways on top, and act as force multipliers.

I see, that makes sense. So is there any way to reliably know if you've reached chance to evade cap?
"
SSBGoditz wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
SSBGoditz wrote:

I see, that makes sense. So is there any way to reliably know if you've reached chance to evade cap?

PoB KNOWS <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info