[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

"
CantripN wrote:
PoB is always right. The issue is that the Poison DPS happens over time, while the hit damage happens instantly - so Unbound Ailments is less effective when things die faster than Poison has time to finish doing it's full damage.

You can play around with it and see how it feels :)

ok i see, thanks a lot for the help !

i tried both before checking POB, and the feeling was in favor of trap and mine
that's why i ask the question, my feeling and the numbers disagree xD

but i understand now thanks to you, my build is not enough powerful yet, so things die slowly, and so unbound is probably better ATM
Last edited by pat_hibulaire on Jul 24, 2023, 11:00:45 AM
So I am playing SSF and just got to maps so I just farm Dungeon until I get The Penitent card or is there a faster way to transition?

Any change of vaaling gloves to get the curse on hit or is that not too smart?
"
So I am playing SSF and just got to maps so I just farm Dungeon until I get The Penitent card or is there a faster way to transition?

Any change of vaaling gloves to get the curse on hit or is that not too smart?

You can certainly try to corrupt gloves, but rings will likely be less crappy, and it's not rare in Delve.

And yeah, Dungeon or another map with the card. Myself, I keep getting it in Heist and Rituals, but results may vary. You don't NEED the unique ring to start the build, only the Curse on Hit is a must imo.
[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jul 24, 2023, 10:44:49 PM
Thanks, For Delve am I just looking for a specific type of node?
"
Thanks, For Delve am I just looking for a specific type of node?

Any Elemental/Physical/Chaos node for your first ring. Chaos afterwards.

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
Hello,

I don't know if it's a bug but every time I try to import the leveling link, it only loads some tree points, not all of them.

Is it right or should I follow the leveling build until get all the points and then follow the main tree afterwards ?
The leveling tree is for Poisonous Concoction. If you're leveling as that, use that tree as you go (more or less, it's not 100% optimal or a must).

And yeah, it's a super bare-bones version, because it's just for leveling, nothing REALLY matters other than the main skill.

Last edited by CantripN on Jul 26, 2023, 5:00:06 AM
In the pros section it says this build can run all map mods but I dont think it can run maps with 'Monsters are hexproof' mod and 'monsters reflect curses' mod. Can you please confirm this?
"
Arif031 wrote:
In the pros section it says this build can run all map mods but I dont think it can run maps with 'Monsters are hexproof' mod and 'monsters reflect curses' mod. Can you please confirm this?

Yeah, confirmed, you're wrong :)

Hexproof doesn't prevent the curse and you still get the AoE portion - the curse itself simply has no effect.

Reflect Curses technically reflects them. To your Mines :D

"
CantripN wrote:
"
Arif031 wrote:

Yeah, confirmed, you're wrong :)

Hexproof doesn't prevent the curse and you still get the AoE portion - the curse itself simply has no effect.

Reflect Curses technically reflects them. To your Mines :D

Thanks for clearing this up. I have been having fun playing this build. I have some other doubts I hope you don't mind.

1. Is a 5L Covenant better than a rare 6L setup for dps? Currently I'm on a rare 6L and a 6L Covenant is a bit too expensive for now.

2. I really enjoy expedition mechanic and some mods on the expedition nodes are crazy. The 'Immune to Chaos damage' mod is to be avoided as we mostly deal chaos dmg right? and also 'Monsters dont take extra damage from critical strikes' or 'Hits against Monsters cannot be critical strikes' something like that.

Thank you once again :D

Last edited by Arif031 on Jul 28, 2023, 6:12:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info