3.20.1b Patch Notes Preview

pog
man... they should've instead remove the sanctum forcing us into it everytime... like walk on it to get sucked into sanctum... how nice... when you come back out explosions waiting for ya... how nice.... wasted inspired learnings duration how nice... jesus... T_T
beta is almost over boyz, time to enjoy the league!! but wait, most of people already done with it... classic GGG
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
The Death Toll Major Affliction no longer causes monsters to drop no Aureus Coins. Instead, it now causes you to Lose 250 Resolve after completing 8 rooms.

Really? This makes zero sense. Why introduce such a overkill affliction at this point?

What happens if you already have less then 250 resolve? You loose the sanctum or it gets reduced to 1?

You gonna find out like everything in game :D
Can we please fix the very RNG-heavy Definitive Deviations challenge? It's much more grindy than EGG/Grinding Grand Goals, and forces players to burn through hundreds of maps with no progress.

What about more availability of sanctums, at least 2 per map and drop rate of original scripture? 🥲
pog
still not liking getting sucked into sanctum every time i accidentally run over it.
"
oyako wrote:
Can we please fix the very RNG-heavy Definitive Deviations challenge? It's much more grindy than EGG/Grinding Grand Goals, and forces players to burn through hundreds of maps with no progress.

Welcome to the club , now it seems this challenge is even harder, than before , i think i give up .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Fixed a bug where a Scion wearing the Victorious Body Armour microtransaction could appear bald.

aint no way cuhz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info