Cant import characters on path of building (account set to private when its not?)

Not only Path of Building. Awakened POE trade also is not working. Seems backend of GGG is just bugged.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
+1 can't import character in Path of Building, account profile is private error when it isn't
Same. I am not in private.. but cant import based on account name. :/
PoB Import is not working
Anyone come up with anything yet?
I've contacted GGG to ensure my account wasn't bugged as private, it's all good with them. Still, no joy.
I've tried multiple accounts, even folks who have verified that theirs is not private and working on their end. Uninstalled/reinstalled PoB, nada.
Deleted my builds and uninst/reinst again, still nada.

Also having an issue with filters not working/showing up. Worked perfectly fine for several years, then near the end of last league it just stopped.
same here tried POEsessID, character name and all the possibilities, nothing works any help?

+1 same issue,account name, POESESSID, uninstall/install pob, update pob,set account public and i can't import to pob
Last edited by huytuanle120898 on Dec 22, 2023, 11:57:46 AM
I am having the same issues... Tried account name, char name and POEsessID, still nothing. Any ideas?

Update: Now it's working, I was using the full account name including the email and that's why
Last edited by zerofaith on Jan 17, 2024, 8:34:04 AM
hello
i hope someone help me, i enter my name to pob and it print that i dont have a character, even if i have. my profil is not private. but the pob dont find my character that i want to import.
I got it to work. Account name is the name you used on poe website. Go there and top left it will say logged in as (XXXXX). Whatever it says use that as account name. Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info