[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

Update: Please stop PMing me about this guide! It's been several leagues! I do not plan on updating, and I cannot get to your PMs anymore! I am guessing it has something to do with new ZiggyD video!
I am still getting PMs about this quite old guide, which I find strange. I am finished with the league and will be unable to respond ingame, and will not be hovering forum inbox.

You can do charge stack anything. The new charms and jewel with charm passives give ~200% multi. Pick whatever you want and modify the tech of this guide how you need. For affliction, I wound up using replica covenant and the new ball lightning. You can use new arc. you can use BV. New spectre tech is a free aura. That is what I closed the league out with, but this guide (and that character in affliction) is a boiler plate for any kind of build you want. Graven's secret instead of arns for tank factor. It's really just a build your own adventure situation. (Since ralakesh was changed)

OLD SANCTUM GUIDE
Stacked league mechanics in a T16 map?
who cares. just stand there and off screen by drawing circles with your mouse.
Nothing is hidden, feel free to check pob to see damage (make sure to read on the configuration. all hp bars are shown.)

Boss? who cares. Everything dies instantly.

Guards in T16 sanctum giving you grief? Who cares. they ded.

lots of crit, lots of damage, so many charges. many people ask me for pob/build when I do their ubers or maps for them, so I post here so I can just link this post instead.

can use several trigger techs (forbidden ground, or anomalous diallas are most fun for me)

This was the build for me to level 100, 40/40 challenges, very successful league in only 10 days. :)

very high damage, very high clear, very cozy for sanctum speed running as well.

REAP the rewards of sanctum vomiting out divines ad nauseum!

"
char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kaboinglefop/characters/jankwispy

Unfortunately, you need to do a bit of dps calcs yourself, because PoB and other tools are strange about this skill interaction as well as some of the items used.

POB:https://pobb.in/KH6_r2ghKdie
Note: There is a custom jewel to add 2.56% base crit. The hat+weapon interaction does not work in current fork of PoB, so this is a hack to simulate the effects of the hat. Remove this jewel and the passive points when ingame.

TECHNOLOGY
important pieces:

Trigger Technology

if using anomalous impending doom, use dialla for 100% duration redux. Make sure anomalous goes into a GREEN socket.

!!! if not using anomalous tech, swap crit dmg for cursed ground and use any chest you want!!! There are other technologies, such as making sure your gloves curse more than you are able, and make sure you hit CDR breakpoint to overwrite curse for booms. (a la paak/rue)

Charge Technology

Do more damage
Void battery, malachai shield

Fix resists with getting res per devotion. Alternatively, get a good arn's corrupt for all res, but they skyrocketed in price.

Do not be shocked

Crit Technology
You can greatly enhance your base crit with glove corrupt, ALTERNATE and EXTRA quality on your Void battery for more base crit, and the new sanctum hat.

typically you will have 99% effective crit chance and 550-ish multi.

Sustain Technology
Eldritch Battery. Get it how you see fit, I anoint it on a good sanctified relic to get an extra skill point.

Cooldown Technology

BIG NOTE: Do not get fooled, balance of terror does not work with triggered curses. You must cast them. So get the cooldown temp chains one for most dps, and make sure your cast speed caps procs on the doomblast. I do not know if this will stay this way.

Extra Notes
If attributes suck for you, you can play EVASION instead, and not need so much STR. I did not enjoy steelskin+grace, molten shell + determination was MUCH tankier in general mapping as I was going for lvl 100.

Also, if you want giga damage and have monay, you know what time it is... shako + influ chest, and +1 max power charge ring(s) or 1 with kalandra touch.

videos:
Here is random map I opened game for and recorded, so you get a general feel of what playing the build entails.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmYWZRC_k5I

here is random 55% polaric, don't have feared/elderslayer farmed up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbq15BJ4mNU

Have been clearing 80%+ Feared or maven for people all league. Very easy, high dps, high speed. Just play mechanics, defensive layers not plentiful, just enough to map and hit lv100.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 2, 2024, 1:26:24 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2024, 1:21:14 PM
following your profile, i cant cast the zealotry because i dont have mana?
"
suicideboysz wrote:
following your profile, i cant cast the zealotry because i dont have mana?

Zealotry is on divine blessing,

Sorry PoE profile is not updated and does not show santified relics. Please assign point to Eldritch Battery. I have it anointed on my Sanctified Relic (unnerve on hit)

update: I see on your profile you figured it out. :) Enjoy.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 7, 2023, 11:00:18 AM
your pob dosnt work
"
dareal11 wrote:
your pob dosnt work

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know, new URL is in the original post.
Hi, trying this version now and have couple of questions.
Why take curse mastery "enemies you curse are hindered" if we use touch of cruelty?
Can we better take something else?

I struggle to kill mobs because it takes forever to land doom blasts. I can't figure what is my problem, as i see in your videos, damaged is being delivered instantly, mine is non existant most of the time. I often see red chaos icon under the mod name. And they become unkillable. Seems like my curses last too long, did i missed something? Can you please check my pob to help me out
https://pastebin.com/9ZMzeyXD

UPD
So I bought awakened spell cascade, enchanted weapon and changed my cluster jewel as I noticed that it was a little different. Now it annihilates everything! Totally recommend. Feels a little squishy after poison SRS, but the damage and off-screen kills compensati it totally for me. Didnt try any bosses yet.
What about red chaos icon under mob nameplate though? I tried another version of Impending doom and it was also the case there.
Last edited by Zombality on Jan 8, 2023, 11:00:56 AM
"
Zombality wrote:
Hi, trying this version now and have couple of questions.
Why take curse mastery "enemies you curse are hindered" if we use touch of cruelty?
Can we better take something else?

I struggle to kill mobs because it takes forever to land doom blasts. I can't figure what is my problem, as i see in your videos, damaged is being delivered instantly, mine is non existant most of the time. I often see red chaos icon under the mod name. And they become unkillable. Seems like my curses last too long, did i missed something? Can you please check my pob to help me out
https://pastebin.com/9ZMzeyXD

UPD
So I bought awakened spell cascade, enchanted weapon and changed my cluster jewel as I noticed that it was a little different. Now it annihilates everything! Totally recommend. Feels a little squishy after poison SRS, but the damage and off-screen kills compensati it totally for me. Didnt try any bosses yet.
What about red chaos icon under mob nameplate though? I tried another version of Impending doom and it was also the case there.

Point 1:
You can save a skill point, I take this point to make the damage consistent instead of 10% chance. (Need 10 hits to get the hinder for the damage boost.)
This mastery makes touch of cruelty's damage boost always on.

Point 2
I'm not quite sure what you're experiencing there, I don't come across it.
A couple of things I could think of that will cause it to not blow up instantly:
1) Party member with malevolence
2) You have increased duration SOMEWHERE. Make sure you don't have any.
3) Your impending doom is not in a GREEN socket. Make sure it's in a GREEN socket.
4) You have an ally using blasphemy temp chains, some source of temp chains somewhere. Make sure the ONLY source of temp chains is your casting. (Or despair if using a different balance of terror jewel)

Based on your update, I see things are working out for you.
Remember, any source of increased duration or curse duration = bad for the Dialla variant. (Read Trigger Tech section for alternatives)

I also feel the lack of tankiness, but that's exactly why I made a tanky character for those encounters. For pretty much anything that is a DPS or AOE check, this build feels great. (This includes 80% feared, etc.)

If you want some additional tankiness, Progenesis flask feels fantastic, but is quite luxury.

Furthermore, if you DON'T have +1 curse from either amulet corrupt or forbidden flesh&flame, you can remove Punishment from gloves, as you can't really apply it reliably.

Glad you're having a good time!
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 8, 2023, 11:11:57 AM

Thank you for the answer)
My Hex Bloom is 21/20. Seems like it needs to be 21/0 as quality adds 10% duration, right?
Last edited by Zombality on Jan 8, 2023, 11:29:49 AM
"
Zombality wrote:

Thank you for the answer)
My Hex Bloom is 21/20. Seems like it needs to be 21/0 as quality adds 10% duration, right?

No, this should be irrelevant, as the curse trigger that needs 100% Reduced duration is tied strictly to whatever is in your body armor. (temp chains for my variant, despair for alternatives)

Try removing Punishment if you don't have a source of +1 curse for a FOURTH curse.

(Ass Mark, Temp Chain (Main), Despair is 3. You need either forbidden flesh&flame with an occultist node for the +1 for 4th, or a +1 curse corrupted badge of brotherhood.)
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 8, 2023, 11:32:10 AM
I have forbidden jewels and can apply 4 curses. Seems like the problem is solved by either awa spell cascade or replaced cluster anyway. Blasting through maps, feels awesome! Thank you for help and fun build! Last league I made 16 builds as nothing was satisfying enough. This time i made 4 and this is where I'm gonna stop because mapping is super fast and fun. Need corrupted Vixen and better chest now. Also a corrupted blood timeless jewel could be helpful. And better flasks)

My pob in case of someone needs https://pastebin.com/gacSyy7z
Sorry for my bad english by the way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info