Streamer Interview - Tripolarbear

"
tripolarbear wrote:
"
DbK_JOR wrote:
I got jebaited with his poison seismic trap, such a garbage build.

Seismic is a top tier league starter, I would recommend you follow my maxroll build progression because you probably missed a lot of steps if you had a hard time with a build that OP.

Seismic is not OP. It's playable at max investment, of course, but until you get at MINIMUM +28 to the skill gem and max spell suppress, 75% evasion, near cap phys reduction, etc. it honestly is just not very good after the previous nerfs. Seismic + Exsanguinate are honestly pretty terrible compared to 95% of the other relevant, cheap builds circulating right now. If you get shafted by RNG early on and can't afford, say, a Skin of the Lords with the right colors, you'll clear T16s sure, but you'll hate yourself and the game the whole time.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Okay but can we have some Sanctum changes to make it less maps run per sanctum?
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I hope GGG is reading these interviews. Sentinel being the favorite league of just about all these content providers and me as well. League mechanics that augment the game and how it is played is awesome. As opposed to 3.20. Come on GGG, I know every league mechanic can't be a banger but you have two duds in a row. Thankfully for 3.20 the rest of the game is cleaned up and better than ever.
Sanctum is not a dud - sure it takes a while to get it, but its insanely fun and rewarding.
C
A
T
WidestJiggling
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
Ashriel wrote:
Another favorite build from Ritual league. Hmmmmmmmm

I really like your post-script and agree with you.
why are streamers being interviewed? are they celebrities? why not interview the guy who posted above me, he plays the game too.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
tbh, the amount of anti cat meme propaganda in this thread is disturbing. It went from a micro-aggression to full hate crime!
If this is the type of community that...wait, you guys see the red dot of light on the wall? ok, it's on the floor now...geesh, now it's in that box, something sus def going on here, I better check it out...brb fam

Narrator: He never brb'd

WidestJigglin PUMP IT UP WidestJigglin PUMP IT UP
Try #32

Can you please add a button to mute charges sounds dropping? Because the game is unplayable with sounds if you equip Ralakesh Impatience boots. My wallet is closed until you fix this.

Thanks for listening
CATW
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I hope GGG is reading these interviews. Sentinel being the favorite league of just about all these content providers and me as well. League mechanics that augment the game and how it is played is awesome. As opposed to 3.20. Come on GGG, I know every league mechanic can't be a banger but you have two duds in a row. Thankfully for 3.20 the rest of the game is cleaned up and better than ever.

true, UNDISPUTED, (SENTINEL) BEST LEAGUE IN THE GAME
https://www.twitch.tv/OhCouto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info