[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
corosou wrote:
"
Mr_Plant wrote:
Wondering if anyone can offer some guidance.
Feel sooo squishy and don't feel like my dps output is enough?

https://pobb.in/LQ20K8ePR3RC

Thanks in advance

This game is very unforgiving homie...

Your toon is looking fine; you're just about at the limit of what a cheap setup can do in a rather rippy league, with little help to a mostly all uniques setup.

The solution from your point is expensive shit:

More DPS:

1) Nimis

2) GG Rare Axe (and I mean VERY FUCKING GG 1k+ PDPS at least, highest AS you can afford, crit mods, and make sure you import it into PoB to confirm it does actually give you more DPS than Replica Wings)

3) Try Pride instead of Determination (you can just check my toon). Kill faster = safer, and in my testing, Grace + Purity of Elem are enough to farm 8mod Corrupted T16s.

More Tanky: Progenesis + Defiance of Destiny.

For now you can get 21/20 6/20 gems and see if a "Seething" flask works better. Urs should be fine, but it only does Instant Recovery while you're below 50% Life; rest of the time it will take a bit to fill your health globe.

And don't underestimate the importance of flat Phys dmg mods on your rings. You currently have none. This build relies mostly on very high attack speed from Replica Wings, but the weapon itself has rather low Phys DMG; basically, we hit a lot, but not huge hits, so you need to boost Phys dmg from Jewelry.

You can also Beast Corrupt 30% Quality your Replica Wings.

GL

I love your guide and responses in this thread, super detailed, super thoughtful, etc. but I'm just wondering, is it safe to build this way without spell suppression? I'm assuming you pretty much just kill everything before they can cast many spells at you, lol

I can't afford a Progenesis :-/ I figure spell suppression investment is a good idea
Last edited by ContraOmnes on Apr 22, 2024, 2:25:00 PM
"
ContraOmnes wrote:

I love your guide and responses in this thread, super detailed, super thoughtful, etc. but I'm just wondering, is it safe to build this way without spell suppression? I'm assuming you pretty much just kill everything before they can cast many spells at you, lol

I can't afford a Progenesis :-/ I figure spell suppression investment is a good idea

Thanks for the kind words! Means a lot ;)

Yes, it's fine; I had no Spell Suppression at all while running MF gear in 3.23 8mod 10K+ Wisp juiced maps.

If u look at my toon's tree, you'll notice I have a bit now, because I don't have a Defiance of Destiny + Progenesis either.

GL
Is the current pob U can find on poeninja the normal all arounder or bosser?
"
MrSimSim wrote:
Is the current pob U can find on poeninja the normal all arounder or bosser?

All arounder; I've never been a bosser, but that would be something like the 3.23 Sanctum setup.

GL
3.24 Updated Cheap Farming Strat

Hi Fellas,

I fine-tuned the strat I posted before and settled for focusing on:

*Harvest Crop Rotation
*8-mod corrupted
*Scarab drops
*Explicit Map Modifiers
*Eater of Worlds Pack Size
*Niko for buffs and Delve farming on the side

Atlas Tree

Scarabs

Maps Cemetery or Jungle Valley

If doing Cemetery, then rush the Boss to avoid getting Boss altars.

Why focus on Harvest? Because it's easy/quick money! Check out this haul:

(that's ~1.5div from a single map)

As I said, it's easy money...

I'm running these with a cheap HH setup:

With HH prices as low as they are, I HIGHLY recommend you get one!

Also recommend giving Asenath's a try for the explody, blinding, and Temporal Chains, which combined with Arctic Armour Chilled Ground, slow down mobs a lot and feel pretty damned good! Just remember to remove the Enemies Destroyed Mastery, because you need Corpses around for it to work well.

*Swap HH > Emancipation and Cruelty > Brutality for single target setup (HH requires Cruelty, because Brutality disables all non-phys dmg, which bricks HH buffs. However, you can use Brutality to run Elem Reflect maps with HH).

*Swap Rare Rings > Thief's Torment and Sniper's Mark > Poacher's Mark for no-leech maps.

*To gain Rage with HH, use weapon swap Arcanist's Brand + Warlord's Mark + Leap Slam to gain 50 Rage (in maps where you can Stun) as necessary, or swap HH > Emancipation > Gain 50 Rage > Swap back to HH.

*To Cull, use weapon swap Leap Slam + Culling Strike.

This setup can complete T17s, if you're a skilled player, roll the maps well, and use Scarab of Stability for a chance to not use portals.

I, however, don't run T17s, and don't recommend you do without Defiance of Destiny + Progenenis + Nimis.

Full strat details here:

https://maxroll.gg/poe/poe-atlas-tree/mcc30w5d

GL

EDIT: You def want that Divination Scarab and to grab Currency Div Card Altars, look what I just got from Jungle Valley!
Last edited by corosou on Apr 26, 2024, 6:12:24 PM
Hey guys im pretty new player in Poe wanted Ask couple questions.

1. To Craft that amulet from crit splitting steel (because cant find any to buy) do i just buy normal Carnage hearts and use vaal orb and Hope for that 3 specific modifiers or i need specific Carnage heart (not counting just a good Basic modifiers). Or maybe there is better way to corrupt items

2. Is it important that medium cluster jewels and small doesnt have anything besides skills or its because you can choose which u think u need most. I don't know their mechanic.

"
Maususak wrote:
Hey guys im pretty new player in Poe wanted Ask couple questions.

1. To Craft that amulet from crit splitting steel (because cant find any to buy) do i just buy normal Carnage hearts and use vaal orb and Hope for that 3 specific modifiers or i need specific Carnage heart (not counting just a good Basic modifiers). Or maybe there is better way to corrupt items

2. Is it important that medium cluster jewels and small doesnt have anything besides skills or its because you can choose which u think u need most. I don't know their mechanic.

Hi,

1. There are tons of cheap +1 curse amulets on the market:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/98nMvY0SK

2. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but there are plenty on the market. You pick whatever you find useful/can afford:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/Zb3WygmuQ
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/4p2OWvLu9
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/eqEgeJwuL

GL
3.24 Update #2 Cheap Farming Strat

PSA for those doing the Harvest strat. I looked at all other scarabs to replace the Divination one, cuz a single one doesn't really help that much and the best complimentary mechanic I found was Ritual.

With this setup you get the same self-sustained 8mod corrupted + Harvest Crop Rotation as before, but instead of Niko + Divination Scarab + Hordes Scarab, we get:

*4 guaranteed Rituals per map
*100% increased Favours
*2 free Favour Rerolls with 4 max total

It does add a bit of time to each map, but it introduces the potential for a big payout with a Mirror/MB/HH/Divines, so def worth and compliments well with Harvest and juicy maps.

I've been testing it for a few hours and I've gotten a Div and a lot of conqueror maps, raw gumball.

I also noticed that when I defer a Div or something else valuable, it re-appears almost immediately, which is very nice, cuz I just deferred a Div for a couple maps and bought it for 50 tribute

Strat Link: https://maxroll.gg/poe/poe-atlas-tree/6e4ie0wp

GL

EDIT: first nice Ritual reward!
Last edited by corosou on May 1, 2024, 1:23:38 PM
I know this is lazy and probably been answered..but

I'm lvl 85. I've got the unique build, I seem to do a ton of damage..only currently doing yellow maps while I fill out the atlas..

my question is..where do you go with the build after that? Specifically, is there a realistic item or items I should be looking for?

I"ve played the game in the past, but not enough end game to really know what to start working towards. I've found 3 divine orbs, but don't know where to begin. I feel a big squishy, tbh..where if I'm not instantly on a pot when I get hit, I fall over.

This is my char..probably got some stuff wrong on it. Any advice on what to start going for? auto use potions maybe?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Exalted805/characters?characterName=billthabanga

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info