[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Map mods. I generally don't bother rerolling except for those that are impossible to run for us like phys reflect/no leech etc.
I did have trouble with Forbidden Woods bosses but the map mods made the bosses stupid hard.
Otherwise no real problems so far.

Why are you using Culling Strike on your chest? Waste of an attack gem.
You are also lacking in defense, no Determination/Grace.
Suggest you look at OP's build paying special attention to his helm.

Ah he changed up several things since I last looked at it. I will have to try out that setup and see how I fare.

I can't run all those auras since I don't have that helmet. Bleh.
Last edited by Freakynorm on Apr 16, 2024, 1:27:48 AM
Last i looked that helm with that corrupt was like 20c.
Haveago.
hi all,

new to poe and loving this build so far. is there a list of map mods that are a "must reroll"? I know reflect was mentioned above, but are there any others? trying to make a list for myself so i dont brick maps haha.
"
AoASeolhyun wrote:
hi all,

new to poe and loving this build so far. is there a list of map mods that are a "must reroll"? I know reflect was mentioned above, but are there any others? trying to make a list for myself so i dont brick maps haha.

if you look at page 51 he posts a screenshot of the regex with what to avoid in maps
Wondering if anyone can offer some guidance.
Feel sooo squishy and don't feel like my dps output is enough?

https://pobb.in/LQ20K8ePR3RC

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Mr_Plant on Apr 18, 2024, 3:43:38 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Last i looked that helm with that corrupt was like 20c.
Haveago.

Sir, as the saying goes: you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Thank you for taking the time to help out others!

I told ya you'd become an expert in no time ;)

GG
"
Mr_Plant wrote:
Wondering if anyone can offer some guidance.
Feel sooo squishy and don't feel like my dps output is enough?

https://pobb.in/LQ20K8ePR3RC

Thanks in advance

This game is very unforgiving homie...

Your toon is looking fine; you're just about at the limit of what a cheap setup can do in a rather rippy league, with little help to a mostly all uniques setup.

The solution from your point is expensive shit:

More DPS:

1) Nimis

2) GG Rare Axe (and I mean VERY FUCKING GG 1k+ PDPS at least, highest AS you can afford, crit mods, and make sure you import it into PoB to confirm it does actually give you more DPS than Replica Wings)

3) Try Pride instead of Determination (you can just check my toon). Kill faster = safer, and in my testing, Grace + Purity of Elem are enough to farm 8mod Corrupted T16s.

More Tanky: Progenesis + Defiance of Destiny.

For now you can get 21/20 6/20 gems and see if a "Seething" flask works better. Urs should be fine, but it only does Instant Recovery while you're below 50% Life; rest of the time it will take a bit to fill your health globe.

And don't underestimate the importance of flat Phys dmg mods on your rings. You currently have none. This build relies mostly on very high attack speed from Replica Wings, but the weapon itself has rather low Phys DMG; basically, we hit a lot, but not huge hits, so you need to boost Phys dmg from Jewelry.

You can also Beast Corrupt 30% Quality your Replica Wings.

GL
Tattoo of the Kitava Warrior will give you 5% increased phys damage at the cost of 10 strength. 10 strength for me is 10 life.
There is also a tattoo for projectile speed which may help and costs 10 dexterity.
@ Mr Plant, you could consider using Defiance Banner for tough maps swapping to War Banner for bosses. Bit painful but works.
Cheers.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Apr 18, 2024, 10:50:36 PM
Hello i want to buy a 5link on my lioneye's vision wich gem can i leave out for the splitting steel links? I mean what is the last gem you should put in for the 6 link if that makes sense
Need to see where you are on your tree to answer your question and what level your char is. Need to make your account public so it can be seen. Like if you are using Precise Technique then using any crit will not help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info