[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

I had some dumb ideas.

I did see you're using Ryslatha's now as well. Do you think that you'll swap to Perseverance once you're at the point where you're 'upgrading' to rare equipment like most of the splitting steel ladder? I say 'after getting rares' since this setup has much lower armor/evasion than similar builds. And since it gives onslaught while fortified, you can also run something other than Thrillsteel; Abyssus is probably the go-to for that.

Or just Arn's Anguish with endurance charge on stun + leap slam, since Ralakesh's.
Last edited by Pheonix_Magnum on Dec 21, 2023, 11:56:48 PM
"
I had some dumb ideas.

I did see you're using Ryslatha's now as well. Do you think that you'll swap to Perseverance once you're at the point where you're 'upgrading' to rare equipment like most of the splitting steel ladder? I say 'after getting rares' since this setup has much lower armor/evasion than similar builds. And since it gives onslaught while fortified, you can also run something other than Thrillsteel; Abyssus is probably the go-to for that.

Or just Arn's Anguish with endurance charge on stun + leap slam, since Ralakesh's.

I don't upgrade to Rare equipment. I like making a bunch of uniques work together, that's part of the appeal for me.

You're welcome to go Rares yourself, of course.

Arn's is fine while there are small stunnable mobs around, but every once in a while you run into something that's tanky AF, that has no adds, and then Arn's is just dead weight.

So, in my testing, the winner is still Emancipation, just because I can gain max Rage just by getting hit, then letting me go Berserk, which is what I need to take down a tanky mob.

Ryslatha's is good stable DPS is you know you won't be getting hit to gain Rage.
Don't you use rage in your build?
Hey
Does curse should disappear after using warding flask when it is a map mod?
Last edited by wwwings on Dec 22, 2023, 7:59:12 AM
Hi there!

I'm going to ask again, maybe you miss my message xD I'm going to try to simplify my question.

Any groundbreaking change to make to my build that increases damage a lot? I'm thinking to save currency 'til Nimis...or I don't know if there's something more urgent (like Clusters or any other thing)

I don't rly know the steps to run at the end game...

I was thinking as well if paradoxica/saviour could give more damage, not rly sure to invest on that change. What do u think about it?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Fragu3Lado on Dec 22, 2023, 9:14:01 AM
"
sergeyshat87 wrote:
Don't you use rage in your build?

Yes, I use Rage. You can see I am running Berserk.

"
wwwings wrote:
Hey
Does curse should disappear after using warding flask when it is a map mod?

No, map Curses cannot be removed by Flask. You need to gain at least 25 Rage with Emancipation belt to become immune to curses

"
Fragu3Lado wrote:
Hi there!

I'm going to ask again, maybe you miss my message xD I'm going to try to simplify my question.

Any groundbreaking change to make to my build that increases damage a lot? I'm thinking to save currency 'til Nimis...or I don't know if there's something more urgent (like Clusters or any other thing)

I don't rly know the steps to run at the end game...

I was thinking as well if paradoxica/saviour could give more damage, not rly sure to invest on that change. What do u think about it?

Thanks in advance!

This question already has an answer.

It's in the form of posts from page 19 on, showing my gear progress from 3.23 league start, until the first stage of endgame gear.

If you want more DPS, follow the gear progress, keep saving for Nimis.

If you wanna go Paradoxica/Saviour, good luck with that, but this setup doesn't use 1H weapons.
Hey, just got to crit build. After corrupting like 200 items finally have all vuln on hit and resists on belt shit.
Question is, how do you get chaos res in current setup? I know we have 1 ring that gives like 50% chaos and belt that gives another 22% but in the end my chaos res is just 10%. What am I missing out?? Or we "fly like a butterfly sting like bee and 100% one shot from chaos"?
"
chimodzi wrote:
Hey, just got to crit build. After corrupting like 200 items finally have all vuln on hit and resists on belt shit.
Question is, how do you get chaos res in current setup? I know we have 1 ring that gives like 50% chaos and belt that gives another 22% but in the end my chaos res is just 10%. What am I missing out?? Or we "fly like a butterfly sting like bee and 100% one shot from chaos"?

You're missing the Watcher's Eye and now Ralakesh's boots to cap us at 75% Chaos.

I'm about to write a new endgame gear post with details, gimme a bit...
3.23 Expensive Gear Update: Stage #2

Hi Fellas,

It's the weekend! Time for a new endgame gear update, and boy do I have some goodies to show you guys ;)

I've tested a lot of different stuff, and all of it works, but I keep going back to this setup below:

Unavailable

Let's talk about some of the goodies:

1) Chest - This double corruption can go for as little as 10c, which is what I paid for it; it gets us +1 to all gems, which means we don't need to buy corrupted 6/21 for most of them, as it won't make a diff. It also gets us to 82 max All Res, since I now link Arrogance + Precision 1, to reserve a bit of life, so I can use the +1 All Res Mastery. To link it: 4S bench > Tainted Jewel 6S > 4L + 2L bench > Tainted Fuse > if fail > 4L + 2L bench > Tainted Fuse > Repeat > Until 6L. Cost 10c-1div+.

2) Helmet - Sick double-corruption especially when considering our new boots. More on that below. Cost 1div.

3) Gloves - Again, sick double-corruption. Cost 3div.

4) Boots - With the new changes to Ralakesh's, they are hard to beat. We get the benefits of Charge effects at 100% always, making those coming from corrupted helm/gloves very useful. Also, if you are able to gather the actual Charges, you can use them without a downside; for example, you can do CWDT + Immortal Call, and it would use Endurance Charges, without losing the effect of having full Endurance Charges; same with Brutal Charges for Arn's belt. Additionally, combined with Emancipation Belt/Watcher's Eye/Rare Chaos Res ring, this caps us at 75% Chaos res. So, while Dawnstrider are great and cheap, this league is about zoom-zoom, and dropping a totem is time consuming. Cost 1-2Div

5) Large Clusters - Switching to Large Clusters opens access to Jewel slots and benefits, such as additional damage on Unique mobs, coming from Brutal Infamy. Self-crafted. Cost 1-5div each.

6) Flame/Flesh - Not much to say, 20% Culling Strike. Cost 5-15div each.

7) Watcher's Eye - You want the Impale mod + Chaos Res or anything else you can afford. 5div-20div+.

8) Megalomanic - There are so many good mods on Megas, you just have to look in the market to find good options. This one cost me 50c. Brutal Infamy is probably the main mod to look for. Cost 50c-5div+

9) That Which Was Taken - Ok, this is just stupid OP, and I don't even know if there will be anymore like it. Like Megalomaniacs, there are many good mods to look for, and they can go from around 1div to 1mir+. Cost 20div.

You'll also notice I've went back to a bit more defensive flasks, and I've switched from Brutality/Herald of Purity to Cruelty/Herald of Ash, and that's because it just feels better. I suggest you give both combos a shot and see which one feels better to you.

Finally, in the PoB export there's a bunch of other gear I tested, such as belts and tinctures; they all work, if you wanna give them a shot, but I personally play/recommend the setup listed above.

https://pobb.in/v1rqN6HEFfj5 <- just click me

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 22, 2023, 2:08:40 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hey man, do you use all auras at the same time? pride+herald of purity+purity of elements? if so.. how? I've got that 90% on helmet, and they are socketed there but in the end I have 32 mana and can't even use splitting steel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info