[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
cheapbunny wrote:

Yes, it is confirmed by ggg in the video tat Withering Touch support does not work with totems. I am thinking to replace it with onslaught support gem so we can drop that onslaught ring, since the supply for that ring with onslaught mod is low.

ok great. Let us know what you decide.

I worry that Onslaught support may not work great since it requires a "kill" to grant Onslaught and the totems appear to do all of the killing when mapping.

Freeing up the ring slot for a rare would take a lot of pressure off of stats as we could use a rare with resists, life etc.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 20, 2023, 7:25:28 AM
"
"
cheapbunny wrote:

Yes, it is confirmed by ggg in the video tat Withering Touch support does not work with totems. I am thinking to replace it with onslaught support gem so we can drop that onslaught ring, since the supply for that ring with onslaught mod is low.

ok great. Let us know what you decide.

I worry that Onslaught support may not work great since it requires a "kill" to grant Onslaught and the totems appear to do all of the killing when mapping.

Freeing up the ring slot for a rare would take a lot of pressure off of stats as we could use a rare with resists, life etc.

I'd use onslaught flask for mapping, and onslaught support for bossing.
"
cheapbunny wrote:

I like that!

Could I use GMP when mapping to help with the charge generation and then swap in Onslaught support when bossing?
"
"
cheapbunny wrote:

I like that!

Could I use GMP when mapping to help with the charge generation and then swap in Onslaught support when bossing?

I scrapped the idea :), and use Sleepless Sentries cluster to gain Onslaught.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 20, 2023, 11:15:43 AM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
"
cheapbunny wrote:

I like that!

I scrapped the idea :), and use Sleepless Sentries cluster to gain Onslaught.

Ok.

Why blind in the Frenzy setup? Aren't we blinding almost always with the totems based on the jewel in belt?
"

Why blind in the Frenzy setup? Aren't we blinding almost always with the totems based on the jewel in belt?

I am thinking to have higher chance to blind weaker mob that does not stand for more than 1 or few hits, besides I cant think of any other beneficial support gem to use.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 20, 2023, 12:28:03 PM
I wish there was leveling tree sections in PoB as i wanna start this build next league :)
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"

I am thinking to have higher chance to blind weaker mob that does not stand for more than 1 or few hits, besides I cant think of any other beneficial support gem to use.

ok great! I may try to experiment with that support slot.

I like the addition of Sleepless Sentries, that is a much cleaner way to do onslaught.

I think your build looks better from multiple angles with the removal of Precursor's Emblem. The rare ring adds so much to the build now.
"
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"

ok great! I may try to experiment with that support slot.

I like the addition of Sleepless Sentries, that is a much cleaner way to do onslaught.

I think your build looks better from multiple angles with the removal of Precursor's Emblem. The rare ring adds so much to the build now.

Yup, the build can cap on chaos res now.
"
Nadragh wrote:
I wish there was leveling tree sections in PoB as i wanna start this build next league :)

I might make one, but no promise :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info