[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Thanks for the reply :) one quick question is quill rain good till yellow maps or it is better to have rare now with high ele dps

Rare ele bow is better if you follow my setup, because I got get most of the flat damage from the weapon and not really having flat damage elsewhere.
Hi Bunny - thanks for this build. It looks off meta, strong, fun and I appreciate how you resisted the urge to go glass cannon and added some defensive layers.

I think I will be rerolling to this next, but I had one thing I wanted to run by you as the expert. How necessary is the Fury of Nature Forbidden Flesh/Flame combo? I was considering adding Avatar of the Chase, which gives 100% increased onslaught effect and some evasion instead. Is the ailment effect of the scorch/brittle/sap more important do you think?
Hi. just thinking to try out yer build and found / made this for bow
lucky exalts x 4. they are so cheap on std these days so i threw in some.

seems ok i guess. time to get all the other stuff

Last edited by Emalijones on Jan 19, 2023, 3:49:17 PM
Congrats on making Build of the Week! This may price the build out of my budget but very cool that you are getting some exposure.
congrats on the interesting build!

I have one question:

*The build of the week video seemed to indicate that Withering Touch in the Frenzy setup will not increase the DPS of the totems. But is it still useful in the Frenzy setup itself for another reason and if not should we replace it, maybe with GMP just so that we have to aim less to get a frenzy charge (I know GMP will give only 1 charge even if hits multiple targets but it should still be better QOL)?

I love the look of "rain" type skills so I may give this a shot as I have over 65 div in my stash plus my entire current build (another ~50 div or so) to invest in this, which seems like it should get me a nice version of this interesting build you came up with.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 20, 2023, 5:56:20 AM
Cool build, quick question - how do you find the right lethal pride timeless jewel?
"
seanj61 wrote:
Cool build, quick question - how do you find the right lethal pride timeless jewel?

Path of Building helps find the correct timeless jewel rolls to look for on trade.

Watch this video for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIUbq90i7o
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 19, 2023, 11:57:47 PM
"
Hi Bunny - thanks for this build. It looks off meta, strong, fun and I appreciate how you resisted the urge to go glass cannon and added some defensive layers.

I think I will be rerolling to this next, but I had one thing I wanted to run by you as the expert. How necessary is the Fury of Nature Forbidden Flesh/Flame combo? I was considering adding Avatar of the Chase, which gives 100% increased onslaught effect and some evasion instead. Is the ailment effect of the scorch/brittle/sap more important do you think?

I actually tested on pinnacle bosses, without Fury of Nature, the ailments would not be at max effect. I think Avatar of the Chase would be better for mapping as it gives more movement/evasion, Fury of Nature otherwise is better for bossing.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 20, 2023, 6:22:20 AM
"
Emalijones wrote:
Hi. just thinking to try out yer build and found / made this for bow
lucky exalts x 4. they are so cheap on std these days so i threw in some.

seems ok i guess. time to get all the other stuff

Cool :)

"
Congrats on making Build of the Week! This may price the build out of my budget but very cool that you are getting some exposure.

"
congrats on the interesting build!

I have one question:

*The build of the week video seemed to indicate that Withering Touch in the Frenzy setup will not increase the DPS of the totems. But is it still useful in the Frenzy setup itself for another reason and if not should we replace it, maybe with GMP just so that we have to aim less to get a frenzy charge (I know GMP will give only 1 charge even if hits multiple targets but it should still be better QOL)?

I love the look of "rain" type skills so I may give this a shot as I have over 65 div in my stash plus my entire current build (another ~50 div or so) to invest in this, which seems like it should get me a nice version of this interesting build you came up with.

Yes, it is confirmed by ggg in the video tat Withering Touch support does not work with totems. I am thinking to replace it with onslaught support gem so we can drop that onslaught ring, since the supply for that ring with onslaught mod is low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info