[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

Thank you for this build, was able to do all content even uber bosses without much trouble and i was so lucky that my first mirror dropped, had so much fun

https://pobb.in/U3K2tm0RgxUQ
Last edited by Sarkx on Feb 20, 2024, 4:49:01 PM
Finally up to the level where i can spec into Wilma. Works great!

Puzzling over the Frenzy setup and Ancestral Bond. Saw your older post where you mentioned that Frenzy and Power Charge on Critical don't need to hit to proc. But what about Maim and Culling Strike? Don't they need to support a skill that can actually hit the enemy?
"
Finally up to the level where i can spec into Wilma. Works great!

Puzzling over the Frenzy setup and Ancestral Bond. Saw your older post where you mentioned that Frenzy and Power Charge on Critical don't need to hit to proc. But what about Maim and Culling Strike? Don't they need to support a skill that can actually hit the enemy?

Frenzy, PCoC. Main and Culling Strike all need to hit to proc, but they dont need to deal damage. Ancestral Bond prevent you from dealing damage, but you still can hit.
What about 3.24? No big changes?
What about new T17 maps? And Ubers?
"
Huntersyava wrote:
What about 3.24? No big changes?

Doesn't seem to have big change. The new transfigured Artillery Ballista might worth a try.

"
Huntersyava wrote:
What about new T17 maps? And Ubers?

This build can deal with Ubers easily, and T17 maps are marketed to be easier than Ubers.
Can you league start this?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you league start this?

Yes, this build does not require any expensive unique to function.
Don't we use Additional Projectile Bow in the endgame version?)
Snipers mark has been nerfed, does it effect the build significantly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info