[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

Hello again :)

I purchase a glove " increase attack and cast speed +14% " and it doesn't give me 28% attack speed, is that normal ?

Same with my lightnning golem it should gives me 30% attack speed but only 15% attack and cast speed, doesn't proc the cast speed modifier

nvm i checked on wiki it doesn't double proc
Last edited by InvocMayCry on Mar 13, 2023, 6:24:32 AM
will gonna league start with this build in 3.21 and i have made an much tankier version of this build with the trade off of dmg.

https://pastebin.com/y52sYbwp

this version has almost 100k effective hp and immune to elemental ailment compare to 23k eff hp of the original version with the down side of being less dps,but i think we have plenty of dmg already so it's not really a problem.

If you guys got money and currency and want to min max but don't know how then this pob maybe can help you somehow.

(It could also be that i made some mistake in this pob but i have spent days tweeking it so hopefully nothing is wrong)
Last edited by HyterPan on Mar 28, 2023, 12:02:34 PM
are you gonna update it for 3.21?
"
ivan00011122 wrote:
are you gonna update it for 3.21?

I will update the guide after the new tree is available in POB, should be mostly unchanged other than Masteries.
Do u think Barrage + totem is now better than artillery balista? Because now we can have +2 projectiles from tree and the Note Vengeant Cascade which make projectile to return to you
"
HyterPan wrote:
Do u think Barrage + totem is now better than artillery balista? Because now we can have +2 projectiles from tree and the Note Vengeant Cascade which make projectile to return to you

Artillery Ballista can benefit from +2 projectiles aswell. I tried Barrage Ballista before, and it feels really bad especially when mapping, i don think Vengeant Cascade could make up for it, but i could be wrong.

However, i think Blast Rain Ballista will be the real contender with +2 projectiles from tree.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 1, 2023, 9:18:09 AM
Pathfinder looks really nice with the improvements to flasks. Would this build work with that ascendancy too?
It will be interesting to see what % of arrows hit this patch as arrow count goes up. It was fairly trivial to get 12 arrows with artillery ballista last patch, and will be fairly trivial to hit 14 this patch with two on the tree. Fyregrass' prior data indicates the % of arrows that hit with Arty ballista goes up as number of arrows increases. If you hypothesize that there is some sort of fixed length of the artillery area and that it just crams more and more arrows into this area, there is the possibility that moving to 14 or 16 or even 18+ arrows with Widowhail may increase the number of arrows that hit above the 45ish%. If, for instance, 18 arrows results in 12 or more hits then it might substantially shift how the skill is built.
"
BookReader86 wrote:
Pathfinder looks really nice with the improvements to flasks. Would this build work with that ascendancy too?

I actually not sure if "Nature's Reprisal" will work on "Abhorrent's Interrogation" elemental damage bonus. But you will lose a lot of dps going Pathfinder even if it does work.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 4, 2023, 4:03:40 PM
Hey!
Im thinking about league starting this build
Wanted to farm blight/expedition, can you tell me is it good build to farm blight? Or better to take abyss or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info