[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, trying to work out how i obtain brittle but this my gear so far. Any advice on improvements?

My PoB https://pastebin.com/dYwupCtV

You get brittle from "The Interrogation" jewel. Pretty good gear there, some of the improvement you can make:
i) 30Q weapon and harvest craft attack speed per quality
ii) Catalyst jewelries
iii) Replace Amethyst flask with other flask, as it does not stack with Progenesis flask
iv) Boots eldritch implicit
v) Lightning damage lab enchant on boots
Last edited by cheapbunny on Mar 3, 2023, 10:47:49 AM
ok, neally all done, just need ench on boots now

and swapped bow

Last edited by Eag1e on Mar 4, 2023, 5:49:45 AM
ok, for some reason, it's saying i'm doing around 500k dps, yet your build shows nearly 750k, where am i going wrong?

My PoB ( just got boots to enchant as far as i'm aware )

https://pastebin.com/5SXJqN39
"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, for some reason, it's saying i'm doing around 500k dps, yet your build shows nearly 750k, where am i going wrong?

My PoB ( just got boots to enchant as far as i'm aware )

https://pastebin.com/5SXJqN39

You have 600k dps using my configurations, you need the boots enchant and additional 400 accuracy to hit 750k dps
You have 600k dps using my configurations, you need the boots enchant and additional 400 accuracy to hit 750k dps[/quote]

ok, i swapped att speed on bow to accuracy, but i have a little question...

Why lightning damage and not cold or fire?
"
Eag1e wrote:
You have 600k dps using my configurations, you need the boots enchant and additional 400 accuracy to hit 750k dps

ok, i swapped att speed on bow to accuracy, but i have a little question...

Why lightning damage and not cold or fire?[/quote]

Attack speed on bow is important, i dont think it is good to replace it with accuracy.

"Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently"
Ballista kill is not counted as your kill, so the lightning damage bonus is always up. The other damage type will not be 100% up.
I've just started playing and enjoying it so far a lot! I'm just puzzled with the wording on the artillery ballista gem. The way it is now it won't use the skill in the other 6-link setup (frenzy).

At the moment I've got the artillery ballista gems in my Tabula Rasa and 1 Frenzy in a trash bow. Frenzy never triggers. I take it you fire frenzy yourself just to get the frenzy charges running?

If that's the case then it would take some getting used to as the mana isn't there to fire off frenzy unless you use it while bossing? It also makes me wonder if frenzy isn't triggered if it's not better to use the 2nd 6-link for something else...

Another thing I almost forgot, I thought using Thief's torment ring would be a nice QoL boost with all the hits that I'm doing but that isn't triggering the life and mana on hit with attacks at all!!!

This is really confusing.
Last edited by Soei23 on Mar 6, 2023, 3:10:27 PM
"
Soei23 wrote:
I've just started playing and enjoying it so far a lot! I'm just puzzled with the wording on the artillery ballista gem. The way it is now it won't use the skill in the other 6-link setup (frenzy).

At the moment I've got the artillery ballista gems in my Tabula Rasa and 1 Frenzy in a trash bow. Frenzy never triggers. I take it you fire frenzy yourself just to get the frenzy charges running?

If that's the case then it would take some getting used to as the mana isn't there to fire off frenzy unless you use it while bossing? It also makes me wonder if frenzy isn't triggered if it's not better to use the 2nd 6-link for something else...

Another thing I almost forgot, I thought using Thief's torment ring would be a nice QoL boost with all the hits that I'm doing but that isn't triggering the life and mana on hit with attacks at all!!!

This is really confusing.

Yes, you need to fire frenzy yourself to get frenzy. You dont need to use frenzy early game when you dont have enough mana.

You only gain life/mana on hit (Theif's torment) from your hit and not your ballista.
Hello, i like a lot this build ty for that

does jowel with " increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently " and the same with cast speed work well ?
"
InvocMayCry wrote:
Hello, i like a lot this build ty for that

does jowel with " increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently " and the same with cast speed work well ?

Yeap, those mods work well.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Mar 12, 2023, 12:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info