[3.22 Ready] ❄️ Glacial Hammer Slayer ❄️ | Freeze & Shatter Everything | Start>Endgame

"

You have a LOT of room for improvement. First I'd go with getting the Heatshiver with the reservation corruption and socket there Determination, Precision, Hatred and Herald of Ice. Next is capping 100% crit chance. For that the easiest to reach at least 90% is Bottled Faith. Get one with over 130% crit chance and make sure to toggle "Is the enemy on Consecrated Ground" otherwise you won't see the difference. For the chest, don't buy it, craft it yourself, is much cheaper than you think. You only need a 6 links chest with a single influence with at least item lv 84, which could be either Redeemer or Elder. Spend alt orbs until you get the desired modifier such as +crit or non-curse aura effect. Then use an Awakener orb with a chest with the other desired modifier and use it on the chest you want. I got lucky, but only spent like 2 divs instead of 15 as you said. With that crit shouldn't be a problem. Also get a Elemental Penetration support. Is much better than plain crit multi.

I must say that Mathil always ruins niche builds, so getting a Glacial Hammer lv 21 won't be as easy as before. I got one for like 9 chaos? Maybe less.

Oh and forgot to tell that to use the new flasks setups you NEED the "Gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by Precision" Watcher's Eye or else you'll have a terrible uptime. Shouldn't cost more than 5 divs + cold damage while affected by Hatred.

And if you wish to get even more damage, change the Holy Relic setup for the Multiple Totems + Bonechill support as I did on my POB. Hope you get all of the items above and have a good day!

Thanks again for the advice. It cost me about 4divines to craft the chest, but unfortunately a heatshiver with mana reservation corruption doesn't exist on the ps4 market so I'm just buying up as many cheap ones as I can and corrupting them. It'll happen eventually. Similar story about the watcher's eye for flask charges - Added cold dmg w/ hatred and flask charges with precision isn't available on the trade market.

Is elemental penetration support that big of a difference for what it costs? In PoB it only shows a +1.6% dps increase over crit multi, but maybe I've got something checked incorrectly in PoB.

My DPS still looks pretty low in comparison to the original guide and especially your PoB, so there's still plenty of improvement for me to make, but I'm wondering if I'm not putting in the right numbers for chill and shock affect? I always lowball those since I'm just guessing what they should be. I just bumped them up to 30% after reviewing the guide pob and yours and saw a significant increase, so hopefully those are close enough. Sorry for all the questions, and thanks again for helping out.

https://pastebin.com/QmjPDwt6
Last edited by Dadvil_PM on Jan 14, 2023, 10:14:22 AM
Hello, This is a very SOLID and Fun and absolutely Well tought and BALANCED build , really love it.

It gave me a pretty good inspiration, its very budget and easy to scale.

Went a different way, using tempest shield and max block, but i really really love it.

more than 70 millions without mage blood or ultra expensive stuck, congrat your amazing!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Hi guys, thanks for the build. At least I'm able to close all end-game content with it.

My pob is here: https://pastebin.com/TqkGxkNT

Several questions about those build.

1. Why you choose exarch implicit "strike +1" instead of "attack speed"? To be honest I don't see any issues with hitting mobs on maps, so from my pov - attack speed is more preferable, at least, on boss stages.

2. How important to have 100% crit chance from your pov? Or 95-99 should be playable.

Any suggestions about improving build - are welcome!
"
my1cd wrote:
Hi guys, thanks for the build. At least I'm able to close all end-game content with it.

My pob is here: https://pastebin.com/TqkGxkNT

Several questions about those build.

1. Why you choose exarch implicit "strike +1" instead of "attack speed"? To be honest I don't see any issues with hitting mobs on maps, so from my pov - attack speed is more preferable, at least, on boss stages.

2. How important to have 100% crit chance from your pov? Or 95-99 should be playable.

Any suggestions about improving build - are welcome!

1. It's more for coverage. Above certain dps & attack speed threshold, your strike repeats from multistrike will probably take care of it, but below that it does help for AOE coverage. Lazy to draw, but think of your AOE as a triangle. Without +1 strike enchant (meaning only 1 strike target from main hit + 1 from mastery), one point of the triangle will always be a blindspot for your clearing. If you're focusing on bossing, naturally the +1 strike will be less beneficial, but my aim is more of a all-content build.

2. Not at all important, you're freezing eitherway with Glacial Hammer mechanics (for Heatshiver). It's just numerical DPS improvements.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
GOD BLESS YOU.

Thank you so much for this amazing build.

i finally found a build to suit my play style,it's fun and balanced.

I just wanted to ask if you have a work around the sound from the boots or if we can replace them with another cause it's driving me crazy LOL.

Thanks again.
"
AbduLx87 wrote:
GOD BLESS YOU.

Thank you so much for this amazing build.

i finally found a build to suit my play style,it's fun and balanced.

I just wanted to ask if you have a work around the sound from the boots or if we can replace them with another cause it's driving me crazy LOL.

Thanks again.

Have heard of people messing around with the game files deleting some .wav and replacing it with blank file or something, wouldn't recommend though as not sure if you could be flagged for it.

Anyway cheers, glad you enjoyed it.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Great build/guide. My favorite one yet I think! My only gripe is the boot sfx is so horrible i have to mute my sound lol. Any possibility of swapping them out or are they BiS?
So I've played 3 versions of this build this league (lol), and I think this the best version.

Uberjager's flat cold berserker build is nice but lacks the crit scaling, and Mathil's version is too squishy git gud for me (and varunastra remains a bit memey). I converted from Mathil's to this one and it feels really solid both defensively and offensively. Cheers!
x sry x invalid reply x
Last edited by HellaGonz on Feb 9, 2023, 7:14:53 PM
Hello Exiles!
Please advise.
Have low dmg and poor survivability. How can i improve my build?
I have 10-20divs

https://pastebin.com/VYXKRMwn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info