[3.21] Cheapbunny's Frozen Legion Glacial Cascade Battlemage Inquisitor

Updated to 3.21
how do you apply 3 curses. I get the gloves let you do 2 but how do you get the third?
3rd curse u have to cast from "hand", and u have to get Anointment ( Whispers of Doom ), to get 3 curses.
Is it possible to get some leveling trees, or does it really not matter what way on the tree you go first?
The POB has the Physical Mastery node above Vanquisher set to "40% increased Physical Damage with Skills that Cost Life". I can't for the life of me see anything in this build that costs life. Am I going crazy or was that accidentally left in?
"
dn093 wrote:
Is it possible to get some leveling trees, or does it really not matter what way on the tree you go first?

Take the nodes according to main tree is fine, take hp nodes when you feel needing more tankiness, otherwise take damage nodes first
"
The POB has the Physical Mastery node above Vanquisher set to "40% increased Physical Damage with Skills that Cost Life". I can't for the life of me see anything in this build that costs life. Am I going crazy or was that accidentally left in?

I took the life mastery where 30% of mana cost life instead
Seems like you can only trigger one curse from the gloves. Cant see third icon over the enemy though I have whispers of doom. Or there is something blocks third curse from casting. Maybe not enough mana.

Upd: Yes. The mana seems to be the issue here. Inc area of effect support has 130% cost multiplier. Removing this gem allows to trigger both curses with my 83 free mana
Last edited by isoasaleym on Apr 16, 2023, 7:38:49 AM
As a begginer, can I try this build or should I stay away from it?

Looks super fun and I can't find a better guide for a Frozen Legion build.
how do you use all the auras at once? i have Uncompromising and spiteful presence from a jewel so I can but I dont see him using Uncompromising?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info