Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Console Launch

Still not available on the PlayStation store in Japan, though. Hopefully the release of the Japanese localization means there'll be some work on that front before long.
"
Cloud060689 wrote:
Great job with some of the improvements including the addition of console to the trade site, has really helped kick out alot of fixers and also hit rmters, hopefully its fully removed this league, especially with how easy it is to get to the trade site on console now, plus would stop the scam offers, making everything person to person, well done so far. Also We can finally see everyone trying to abuse the market, really useful, also the ease of searching is soo nice

Is this sarcasm?

I had *worse* experience with price-fixers in 3.19. The high end ones all just manually delisted stuff from the trade site, so it would still show up in the in-game market, but there was no way to see who was listing it or block them.

And then they spam other listers with lowball offers through the market, where, again, there's no way to see who it is or block them.

And getting to the trade site from the game is a terrible experience (why do I have to log in when I'm already logged in in game).

And in-person trading introduces all the scams that PC gamers have had to deal with all along, like agreeing to sell a 6L and then putting a 5L/6S in the trade window, paying with the wrong amount or type of currency, etc.

That said, it will remove some of those avenues when they remove the TM... but I preferred the TM to the site.
It does introduce that, but the great thing is, you'll actually know who when and be able to video whats happened,the logging in is easy especially by phone and the item searching is 100× better than tm, and you can see ehos selling, we outed loads of people all league, plus all those 1c offer on your gg items would stop, to many people would get blocked xD

So many problems fixed and trading advanced if in game trade boards deleted
Leave trade chat in

"
Cloud060689 wrote:

Couldn't disagree more.

- Trading person to person WAY slower.
- Still has price fixers
- Brings in the PC 'bait and switch' scams
- Invite bug
- Poor browser/console experience.

Sure the searching is better on the trade site but thats it. Like the PC you're going to have to whisper 20 people to get a response on cheap items, which means on PSN/XBox you wont be able to buy 10c items anymore. Just not enough people.

I do thousands of trades every league and will do zero using the website. I've never once since synthesis league invited someone to my hideout and don't intend on starting now.

I'll still put up tabs and tabs of items for sale though, for the unanswered whisper schadenfreude.

GGG don't remove trade market please.

"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Cloud060689 wrote:
Great job with some of the improvements including the addition of console to the trade site, has really helped kick out alot of fixers and also hit rmters, hopefully its fully removed this league, especially with how easy it is to get to the trade site on console now, plus would stop the scam offers, making everything person to person, well done so far. Also We can finally see everyone trying to abuse the market, really useful, also the ease of searching is soo nice

Is this sarcasm?

I had *worse* experience with price-fixers in 3.19. The high end ones all just manually delisted stuff from the trade site, so it would still show up in the in-game market, but there was no way to see who was listing it or block them.

And then they spam other listers with lowball offers through the market, where, again, there's no way to see who it is or block them.

And getting to the trade site from the game is a terrible experience (why do I have to log in when I'm already logged in in game).

And in-person trading introduces all the scams that PC gamers have had to deal with all along, like agreeing to sell a 6L and then putting a 5L/6S in the trade window, paying with the wrong amount or type of currency, etc.

That said, it will remove some of those avenues when they remove the TM... but I preferred the TM to the site.

Started on hardcore trade 3.6 quit by 3.10 only play SSF now. Only a handful of people do endgame content and aren't reasonable with the pricing. If you try to be the reasonable person selling for people to play, these same clowns buy your gear and repost it for obscene values. The same people have been playing the same games with the market. I doubt they will change no matter what is done.
"
WG420 wrote:
"
Cloud060689 wrote:

Couldn't disagree more.

- Trading person to person WAY slower.
- Still has price fixers
- Brings in the PC 'bait and switch' scams
- Invite bug
- Poor browser/console experience.

Sure the searching is better on the trade site but thats it. Like the PC you're going to have to whisper 20 people to get a response on cheap items, which means on PSN/XBox you wont be able to buy 10c items anymore. Just not enough people.

I do thousands of trades every league and will do zero using the website. I've never once since synthesis league invited someone to my hideout and don't intend on starting now.

I'll still put up tabs and tabs of items for sale though, for the unanswered whisper schadenfreude.

GGG don't remove trade market please.

The idea behind removing the trade board is that console will be on the SAME LEAGUE as PC players. This means that there will be vastly more items available than currently.

It will enable so many builds for us console players, will allow us to play with friends on PC, will allow us to get new leagues at the SAME TIME as PC.

Please for the love of god we need this badly.
did it launch?
"
jkmgrhn wrote:

The idea behind removing the trade board is that console will be on the SAME LEAGUE as PC players. This means that there will be vastly more items available than currently.

It will enable so many builds for us console players, will allow us to play with friends on PC, will allow us to get new leagues at the SAME TIME as PC.

Please for the love of god we need this badly.

You have misunderstood.

While they are working towards getting Console and PC to be on the same codebase, they only said the crossplay was a possibility--it is not the stated end goal.

And even if we do get there at some point, it will NOT be soon.
looking forward to play Ruthless SSF on PS5 on Thursday, 11pm launch is a little too late for me. Good luck fellow console players.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
POG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info