Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Console Launch

We're planning to launch the Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum expansion on console tomorrow. We're on track for our launch on both PlayStation and Xbox.

Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum will launch on consoles at Dec 14, 2022 6:00 PM (EST). Downtime will begin for deployment at approximately Dec 14, 2022 3:00 PM (EST). These are displayed in your local time.

Patch notes for 3.20.0 for Console can be found here and here. The patch includes 3.20.0 PC Hotfixes up to Hotfix 10.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool, enjoy the launch console gamers! It’s a fun league!

#InChrisWeTrust
Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Dec 13, 2022, 5:36:36 PM
3pm sadge I wanna play it nooooow
Console post! Hazaa!

I can't wait for the update!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
GLHF Console enjoyers!
I'll make you a deal GGG, if the classic trade board is still in, I'll buy a supporter pack !
First time playing it since last year and now in console. Let's hope this will be fun!
Here we go!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
GGG, any chance we are getting some console-specific changes? (like bugfixes, at least?)

I'm really hoping so.

I'm also hoping that they're actually communicated to us in patch notes (which they aren't, so far).

Last league and the one before there were important changes that were not clearly communicated to us.

I do have a suggestion as well: if you're going to continue to just copy/paste the PC patch notes into the Playstation and XBox sections, why not just provide a link instead?

That would at least signal to those of us who read the PC patch notes anyway that there's nothing new for us to look at, and spare us trying to comb over the notes to see if there's anything different.
Last edited by QQPQ on Dec 13, 2022, 6:11:14 PM
Great job with some of the improvements including the addition of console to the trade site, has really helped kick out alot of fixers and also hit rmters, hopefully its fully removed this league, especially with how easy it is to get to the trade site on console now, plus would stop the scam offers, making everything person to person, well done so far. Also We can finally see everyone trying to abuse the market, really useful, also the ease of searching is soo nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info