3.20.0 Hotfix 7

Thanks for all the hard work and crazy hot fixes.
Make sure you guys are getting rest though.
I want my soul mantle!! CMON
Can you like fix Olroth and remove the HH hidden attribute stealing...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
remove the HH hidden attribute stealing...

I haven't heard of this one yet. Can you explain what's going on with HH?
Can we get a flicker fix? I can not use vaal flicker with extra strikes and aoe, every time I hit it and get into a bigger group of enemies I get kicked, presumably because I am doing stuff too fast? Sadly makes vaal flicker unplayable.
"
teepesa wrote:
Yeah they are doing amazing job by fixing counting challanges while people can’t play their build because of bug on soul mantle, so yeah, really good job.

Don’t overwork yourself.

Devs deserve breaks as much as everyone else. It doesn't matter how much you've spent on a game (I've spent thousands on Path of Exile since 2013); devs are not your indentured servants. The videogame industry has normalized some pretty bad working conditions, and sarcastic, toxic discourse like this is another drop in the bucket that reinforces that.

And yes, I'm an indie dev who's spent many long hours for little pay, some days fighting through my depression and other mental illnesses for the past six years to get our project released and supported after the fact.

Emotionally mature adults know to step away if a game is making us angry.
More hymns for Cassia when?
The patches have made it so I can't even play. It says I need to restart the game when I login but every time I restart it has the same message. I have to un-install and re-install?
Can you like fix Olroth and remove the HH hidden attribute stealing...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info